Old 14 Apr 13, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Originally Posted by isabel View Post
Oops! Silly speed-reading! We're all good thank you although the girls aren't too enamoured at the prospect of returning to school after the Easter holidays tomorrow! I wouldn't be in any hurry to rush on over to my trippy - it's taking me ages!

Take care xxxxx
Oh i no the feeling! its so hard to write about your holidays when you have the disney blues as im sure your feeling because im still feeling mine from 2 years ago!
xxxx

Originally Posted by mrsanderson13 View Post
Sounds amazing! We have the same ADR at crystal palace at 8.30 ha! See you there
On the same day?! Wow what a coincidence!

Originally Posted by pcnine28 View Post
Hi! Your plan so far sounds great!
We are staying at POR in November and our really excited
Looking forward to reading more
X
Thanks very much! Cant wait to see POR, never even visited it
Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post

Hi Chelsey.
Your plan looks fab. I loved your West Coast trip reports. I am really looking forward to this one too.
Happy planning.
Thanks a lot, hope you enjoy
Old 16 Apr 13, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Update 2 (The Disney Part )

So this is all coming together a lot quicker than I thought it would, and guess what happened tonight... WE BOOKED POR

So we will be staying in this beautiful resort from the 12th to the 19th and be using the DDP!
I am so so sooo excited for this because we have never visited this resort so it will be a surprise for us and everyone on here is so positive about it so it must be good!

Even though I knew it was happening its just so nice to actually have it confirmed and booked now

If anyone has any opinions, photos or advice for staying here I would LOVE to here it! I understand this is a very large resort and am hoping to get a room near the bus stop and where everything is going on, I hear this can be a little noisey for us but we don't mind, we are in Disney and prefer to be right in the hussle and bustle!

I also confirmed our ME tonight, but that wasn't so exciting as I don't want to think about going home already!

Thanks all for now folks! TaTa xx
Old 16 Apr 13, 04:15 AM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

What an exciting trip - looks like a lot of fun!

And now you can book CRT!
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 13, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

OMG Chels, excitement to see your lil name pop up in this section! Can't believe you're going back! You've been to the US more times than I've had hot dinners! (not really)

How was your NY trip? Was it ace? So glad you talked Ryan into another Florida trip! Very impressed you managed to wangle it so it seems like you're really going to mainly other places! Clever

All your plans sound amazing, obviously, you're a pro at this! I am also hoping Rosen Inn is as fab as everyone says it is I'm sure it will be. POR also looks beautiful so I know you'll have an ace time there!

What are you booking next? Shame we won't be overlapping, would have been lush to go for a few drinkies or something! Maybe next time! (optimistic of me! ) xxxxxxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 13, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
OMG Chels, excitement to see your lil name pop up in this section! Can't believe you're going back! You've been to the US more times than I've had hot dinners! (not really)

How was your NY trip? Was it ace? So glad you talked Ryan into another Florida trip! Very impressed you managed to wangle it so it seems like you're really going to mainly other places! Clever

All your plans sound amazing, obviously, you're a pro at this! I am also hoping Rosen Inn is as fab as everyone says it is I'm sure it will be. POR also looks beautiful so I know you'll have an ace time there!

What are you booking next? Shame we won't be overlapping, would have been lush to go for a few drinkies or something! Maybe next time! (optimistic of me! ) xxxxxxxx
Hey babe!
You musta known id be back gotta love a bit of US!

NY was amazing and I would LOVE to live there, unfortunately theres no motorsport industry there for Ryan!

Yeahh I have my ways of convincing Ryan

Ive actually been meaning to catch up with your PT but haven't been reading many recently because its just made me wanna go more but now we have booked im all over it! I did actually think that we might be there at the same time cause i briefly remembered reading you were going at a similar time but its a shame we just missed it! Would have been great to go for some Drinks, but yes me and you both no it wont be the last chance

All thats left now is the small things really, universal/seaworld tickets and MNSSHP so I guess they will be up next and then the boring stuff i.e. estas, insurance, car hire and IDL blaaahhhh - then spending money and perhaps there might even be a little time left for pre holiday shopping, I really need some summer clothes and theres so many nice stuff out at the mo!

Im about to do a little update then Im gonna have a read up on your PT!

Take care hun! xxxx
Old 16 Apr 13, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
What an exciting trip - looks like a lot of fun!

And now you can book CRT!
Thanks for reading hun!
Im gonna get on with booking CRT very soon, just trying to figure out how to do it online by using DDP instead of OOP!
Old 16 Apr 13, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a fantastic trip you have put together, it looks wonderful, have an amazing time xx
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 13, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Update 3 Just a small one!

Unfortunately I haven't got too much to update you all on but Ive enjoyed my day off today organising our travel documents and doing some disney themed baking!

I forgot to mention in the last update that when we booked disney Ryan had £1.80 too little in his account to pay for the whole balance, SO IRRITATING, so we had no choice but to pay the deposit until transfer £1.80 over! So Ryan got that arranged this morning and I paid of the balance! With this all completed I thought it was time to start collating the documents...

(Yes, we have taken on an extra traveller )

Whilst organising this folder, these bad boys were in the over..

Gotta say Thanks for *Jovi_Girl* for posting this amazing recipe in her post that I found last night; howtocookthat/public_...mickey-inside/

I am quite happy with how they worked out, never thought they would go this well, not perfect but still pretty cute! The trouble is, no one found the hidden mickeys before they were in there gob!

Im afraid thats all I have to update for now, hopefully It wont be long till the next one!

TaTa for now!
Old 18 Apr 13, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by Alyson View Post
What a fantastic trip you have put together, it looks wonderful, have an amazing time xx
thanks for reading
Old 18 Apr 13, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chelseyleigh View Post
Oh i no the feeling! its so hard to write about your holidays when you have the disney blues as im sure your feeling because im still feeling mine from 2 years ago!
xxxx
Well I actually don't even have that excuse any more either as we've just recently booked to go back in August!

Great update Chelsey, so pleased for you that you've got your Disney accommodation all booked, must be a great feeling! Having never stayed there, I'm afraid I can't help out on the tips/hints side, but it sure looks like a beautiful resort!

Your cupcakes look super yummy - gotta love a hidden Mickey! I'd seen those posted somewhere before but I don't think my baking skills stretch to them somehow!

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans my lovely xxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List