Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Jun 15, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post

:) Christmas in Disney

Hi , I'm new to this site, me and my family are going to Florida for Christmas this yr, excited much ! we was wondering if anyone could advise on where to go for Christmas dinner , we have been 8 times b4 and once at Christmas but we was on the DISNEY cruise so didn't have to worry abt Christmas dinner . I have 2 boys 13 & 7 , any advise would be great xxx
Thanks so much
Xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 15, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Hiya i'm going at christmas for the first time.we usually go in the summer so this is mega exciting ! Which park are you planning on spending christmas day in ?

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 15, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Hiya,
We are spending Christmas day at Magic Kingdom , I've heard they have a special guest there performing on the castle stage , we are trying to find out where to eat Christmas day!
Thanks
DisneyAriel
Old 28 Jun 15, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
CheshireCaty
Apprentice Imagineer

Liberty Tree Tavern if you're in MK. That's the closest to a Christmas dinner. If you want characters, then I'd go for Crystal Palace buffet with Pooh and friends.
If you want to eat at a resort, I'd recommend Boma at AKL (eaten Christmas dinner there twice).
I've not heard of the special guest on the Castle stage. If you mean what is shown in the U.S. on Christmas Day, that is filmed a few weeks prior.
Although it's magical in MK on Christmas Day, we have always left around lunchtime as it gets seriously manic and even a little bit unnerving with the crowd levels.
WDW - 92, 93, 95, 97, 00 x2, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09 x2, 10, 11 x2, 12, 13, 14, 15 x2, 17 x2, 18, 19 x 2, 22--- DLP - 95, 01, 03, 06, 11, 14, 18, 19—- Disney Cruise - 2012 - Bahamas, 13 - Med, 15 - 15n EBTA, 16 - Alaska, 19 - Northern Europe.
"You may have noticed I'm not all there myself" -

Edited at 09:09 AM.
CheshireCaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 15, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by CheshireCaty View Post
Liberty Tree Tavern if you're in MK. That's the closest to a Christmas dinner. If you want characters, then I'd go for Crystal Palace buffet with Pooh and friends.
Agreed totally!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 15, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
louvb
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It's our first Christmas too😀 we are doing MK on Christmas Day and will be trying today for a breakfast adr at crystal palace or lunch at Liberty tree tavern - here's hoping 😀
louvb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 15, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

We used to go at Christmas as a family - it's amazing!

One of my favourite Christmas Day meals was at Chef Mickeys, a short monorail journey from MK to the Contemporary. They had all of the Christmas dinner and trimmings, plus the characters!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 15, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi ,
Thanks for you reply, yes we thought The Liberty Tree as Wev eaten here before , however someone has mentioned this candle light package at Epcot? Has any of you heard of this ?
It just we want to make Christmas day very special this yr as I've had some health issues & having to go through treatment ect ... We just want this Christmas to be special for our boys xx
Thanks for all your help guys x
Old 28 Jun 15, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post

We have booked a reservation for dinner for candlelight procession at Epcot Xmas eve as you get priority seats for the parade x we've also booked crystal palace for Xmas day lunch as couldn't get Liberty tree tavern :-( x I CANT WAIT! X

Edited at 12:09 PM.
Old 28 Jun 15, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Just tried to book Liberty tree , all full 😤😤😤 wev ended up booking Grand Floridian , I've eaten in here before , it's nice but just wanted something extra special , I'm a bit disappointed if I'm honest that we can't book the Liberty tree this early , how do I bookthe candle light parade,? God this is so stressful, I didn't think it would be so busy xx
Closed Thread