Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jun 11, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post

(me AGAIN)...Can you book... ?

Can you book the Character Breakfast & buffolo Bills, after you book your hotel & package?

If so, how can you do this?

Thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 11, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes you can; altho I've never done it myself. I've always booked whilst I've been there. The contact numbers are here on James sticky. Don't forget to phone the discount dial number at the top; before you put the number in you are after so you can call for 5p per minute. Let us know how you get on.
Old 14 Jun 11, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Yes you can; altho I've never done it myself. I've always booked whilst I've been there. The contact numbers are here on James sticky. Don't forget to phone the discount dial number at the top; before you put the number in you are after so you can call for 5p per minute. Let us know how you get on.
Ace, thank you so much
so you can book while you are there too?
Is this just at the venues, or can your hotel do it?
Old 14 Jun 11, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Steph0188 View Post
Ace, thank you so much
so you can book while you are there too?
Is this just at the venues, or can your hotel do it?
Your very welcome. If there is anything else I can help you with; just ask away. I learnt so many great tips before we went last September; from fellow dibbers and it is nice to be able to pass some of it on!

I would think your hotel concierge could book you Buffalo Bills. I'm sure they could probably book your breakfast too; altho unsure on this as I've not done the character breakfast for many years. We're going to book the breakfast before we go; just to be on the safe side as I would think it would be quite popular.

We booked Buffalo Bills in the Village on our first day there in September and had no problem getting seats; altho I'm assuming it may be different depending on the time of year you go. If you'd really be disappointed if you didn't go to Buffalo Bills; I would play it safe and book it before and ring the number on James' sticky. We loved the Buffalo Bills show; but left a lot of the food as it is really greasy.
Old 14 Jun 11, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
It may have just been an off night for you Ali, as our food was lovely. It wasn't greasy at all, just had the natural fats from the food.

We booked Buffalo Bill through the Disney website before we went- got given a ticket to print off before we went
Old 15 Jun 11, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

The concierge can book most things for you. If it is available they will book it.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 11, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread