Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 May 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
UncleLatch
Imagineer

UncleLatch's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I am still the CEO, but I have been so sidetracked with other very important things going on in my life that I have neglected the costa and starbucks social club, but I intend to get it back on board. In fact I had a starbucks latte this morning and it was £3.40 and that wasn't even in central London!
I've had a small cappuccino and a toastie this morning AND I've joined the Costa Club! Got a brand new app on my phone! Feel proper modern and with it...
UncleLatch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

Mobile

Me.

After our first trip in 2015 I couldn't bear to come back on here as felt we had unfinished business due to Dd5 getting CP first day of holiday. Thought we'd never return so it was too hard.

Then DH announce we'd return in 2018 so was back here planning.

After 2018 trip we felt we'd done all we wanted and didn't feel need to return. I came back on here just to get disney fix.

However we all want to go back again now but just can't fund it or find a suitable school holiday option. So no plans for at least 9 years 😪
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We won’t be back to Orlando until at least 2022 but I’m still on here everyday. With a California road trip coming up this summer the West Coast forum has been invaluable and with us exploring more of the US in the next few years General Trip planning is great too.
I also love General Chat and apart from the odd grumpy member its always a good crowd. After 3 trips I try and help where I can and give back some hopefully useful advice so do read the planning pages too. All in all this is a great site

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Purplefrog
slightly serious Dibber

We've not been for a few years, but there's a really nice atmosphere on here I find.
Purplefrog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

I love it here! Unfortunately we have no plans to go back anytime soon as we are currently putting our daughter through university and we made the move from N Ireland to England. We moved to a lovely village in Yorkshire so I feel like I’m holiday all the time anyway
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

I stay on here as it gives me a little Disney fix answering questions and the general topics is always interesting.
Old 19 May 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Spottywotty
VIP Dibber

Not planning to go back anytime soon😢 love the dibb and everyone’s planning 😁
Spottywotty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Went in 2010 and 2012, no current plans to return, but stay on the dibb as it’s generally informative and friendly...
I also count myself part of the Mickey House fan club... but sadly unacknowledged by the great man his self (he says Sandra is his only fan) I am devastated...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
Went in 2010 and 2012, no current plans to return, but stay on the dibb as it’s generally informative and friendly...
I also count myself part of the Mickey House fan club... but sadly unacknowledged by the great man his self (he says Sandra is his only fan) I am devastated...
Diane, you have made my day because I thought sandra was the only dibber in my fan club, and she probably feels obliged to be in it because we are neighbours. So you might be my only true fan, so thank you for making me so happy on this Sunday evening. I was feeling down because I might have a day and a half's work this week and that won't give me as much dibb time.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Apologies Tinkers, I won't post anymore because I have highjacked your thread (which is a good one by the way).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List