Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Jul 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Believeinfairys View Post
I booked with them and go in October, they’ve been really helpful, the price was what I was aiming for diy. My flights are from Manchester but with Virgin x
Yes we usually do DIY too but their deals seem very good, especially those that have park tickets included too!
Quality Inn Plaza , I drive (2009) / Los Angeles, CA (2010) /New york + Villa at Chatham park (2014/15) / Quality Inn on 192 (2015) / Laguna beach (2016) / Flamingo inn ,Daytona beach (2016/17) Houston , Atlanta + Coco key water resort, I drive (2017), Boston (2018), New York City (2018) Washington DC + Clarion Suites Maingate, (2018)Red Lion/ New orleans (Sept 2019) Cabbibean Resort/ Red lion (Jan 2020), Baymont Inn and Suites (Aug 2020)
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

They offer flights with more than just tc. They can book any flights I think so great choice.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

do you have to call them up for quotes? Not sure if you can do it on their page, I can't see but not sure if this is because I'm on a mobile. thanks!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyBecs View Post
do you have to call them up for quotes? Not sure if you can do it on their page, I can't see but not sure if this is because I'm on a mobile. thanks!
Yes, you need to call them

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
antwire
slightly serious Dibber

Brilliant service so far with great prices
antwire is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
I've never booked with them but was going to and happily would in the future (only didn't as had deposit tied up elsewhere) but my friend has and would highly recommend (DUNX). I believe they're not actually a small company, more an expert part of a larger company.
100% toots82 MMH is an amazing company, with amazing prices and second to none customer service! No question was too small and no question EVER went unanswered or replied to. All our expectations were met and exceeded by Mattie and his beyond amazing team of Experts!

Don't hesitate, book with the best!

Dunx x

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Thanks guys wow feeling the love!

Just a pointer, we can sell ALL airlines!

This can be tailor made using Virgin or whoever, or even a thomas cook package for example!

We are Part of the Freedom Travel Group which is Under the Thomas Cook Umbrella.

We are also direct agents to Disney Destinations and can tailor make anything your heart desires.

Including Villas, Universal, anything!

I'm currently working hard to get the website to make it more clear what we do as its very Disney ish, but we do LOVE Disney!

cant wait to go back to WDW in November whoop!

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

I used them this year for my trip. I already had made a direct room and ticket booking with Disney but Mattie transferred that booking to keep my free dining and packaged up VA flights with HRH club level and tickets and dining plan upgrade for a good price. I have to say they have been the best travel agent I have ever worked with. They always come back on queries and my ever changing itinerary was never a problem. Mattie and Myah love Disney and go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy. Tickets arrived in good time along with a courtesy call. Nice touch with the fancy luggage labels and a handy little guidebook all sent recorded delivery. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
I used them this year for my trip. I already had made a direct room and ticket booking with Disney but Mattie transferred that booking to keep my free dining and packaged up VA flights with HRH club level and tickets and dining plan upgrade for a good price. I have to say they have been the best travel agent I have ever worked with. They always come back on queries and my ever changing itinerary was never a problem. Mattie and Myah love Disney and go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy. Tickets arrived in good time along with a courtesy call. Nice touch with the fancy luggage labels and a handy little guidebook all sent recorded delivery. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Aw thank you!

thats very lovely!

We bet you CANT wait to get there now!

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MyMagicHoliday View Post
Aw thank you!

thats very lovely!

We bet you CANT wait to get there now!
Mattie I cannot wait - although need to get through one more day of work and in the absence of the packing fairy need to crack on with that! Thank you so much for your efforts you guys rock

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List