Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Aug 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mr&mrslightyear
Imagineer

mr&mrslightyear's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
What’s the smallest countdown / latest you’ve booked Florida?

Looking to do a last min deal in May as they had good deals last year. Did anyone get some good deals ?
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

We booked on July 14th this year and go on 4th Sept this year so 52 days between booking and going.

Edited at 04:33 PM.
Mymemories is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
We have never done this but my DH is retiring in Oct, so although I have booked for next year already as wanted free dining, I will look out for bargains after that. Just make sure you have your ESTA in place before you book. There have been horror stories on here re ESTA rejection and then having to fly to Ireland etc. just to get one done if its rejected at source, so I wouldn't even think about booking before I had one.
Personally, it would have to be a real bargain as food costs so much so the free dining is fab, so usually do book a year in advance. Think this is our longest ever count down. Great if you are not staying at Disney though. At the mo. for a family of 3 with TUI for the 28th Aug, its only £411 - bargain. Thats two weeks in LBV.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Adultdisneyfan
Excited about Disney

Mobile

6 weeks - trust me for me that’s last minute.

Was a responsible deal but more a whim booking than anything
Adultdisneyfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ambersmom
Imagineer

ambersmom's Reviews
Mobile

We booked April 1st this year and flew the 21st...that was quick for us as it was a TUI hol and we live in Tenerife so needed to get flights etc from here to uk.
The villa we got was far superior to what we booked. Would definitely do again xx

Orl 90, Orl Clwtr 90, Orl 2000, Orl&ST Pt's 2001, Ky West Orl 02, Ftldale Orlando Naples 03, Orl, Clwater 04, Orlando Xmas 04, Miami Ft Myrs Orlando 05, Ftld Orlando 06, Orl 06, Orl Clwter 07 OrlXmas 07 Orlandoctr 08 OrlandoXmas 08 Orl 09 Orl 10 Orl Xmas 10
ambersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We booked 9 days ago,a cheapy with Tui,we fly on August 24th.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

90 days. Booked on 17th June and go on 16th September. I did the ESTAs in the morning and booked the flights and accommodation in the afternoon, Disney tickets a month later, and we’re still to book the car. Just trying to spread the cost a little.

I’m not lying when I say this was an impulse holiday, we weren’t planning to go back for another 4 years, and it’s been 4 years since we last went.

Edited at 04:34 PM.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rick&Emma
Proud to wear my Ears

6 days last Christmas
Had a fab time x
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mr&mrslightyear
Imagineer

mr&mrslightyear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Mrs Valentine View Post
We have never done this but my DH is retiring in Oct, so although I have booked for next year already as wanted free dining, I will look out for bargains after that. Just make sure you have your ESTA in place before you book. There have been horror stories on here re ESTA rejection and then having to fly to Ireland etc. just to get one done if its rejected at source, so I wouldn't even think about booking before I had one.
Personally, it would have to be a real bargain as food costs so much so the free dining is fab, so usually do book a year in advance. Think this is our longest ever count down. Great if you are not staying at Disney though. At the mo. for a family of 3 with TUI for the 28th Aug, its only £411 - bargain. Thats two weeks in LBV.

Yeah we gonin October too so have Estas and would do universal I think
Old 11 Aug 18, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

4 days this year in june,direct newcastle flights were 190pp hoping for another cheeky trip soon so checking these threads!
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List