Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Oct 19, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile “Happy tears, it’s all happy tears” Oct’19, Day 4 - Hollywood Studios LIVE

Hi everyone,

After a not long enough sleep from the late night before we were up at 7.30 and ready to go at 8.30. As Alamo let us return the car this morning the plan was to drop the car off and they would give us a lift straight to Hollywood Studios.

The weather today was amazing. Typical! Still we whacked the roof down to enjoy it a bit. We let Charlie sit in the front and I wore my Minnie ears for the ride!

As always with Alamo it was a quick easy drop off and within minutes we were dropped off at HS.

We decided to go straight to Tower of Terror as it was only a 25 minute wait and we had chosen to FP rock n roller today.

As always we loved it. A large English group was in with us and a couple of the ladies were terrified. They were so funny bless them.

Then we decided to check out Lightning McQueens racing academy, we thought this was ok and Charlie really enjoyed it.Sam and I just thought they could have made more of it.

We were hungry now and we beelined for The Incredibles area. We wanted a num num cookie and a key lime pie on a stick. Both delicious and 2 snacks used.
I didn’t get a pic of the key lime pie as I got distracted by characters!

Snacks done we did our first fast pass for Star Tours. This was good and different again, then we did rock n roller for our 2nd fast pass. Look at my cool pose 🤣

Then we decided to do Alien swirling saucers as it was only a 30 minute wait, we actually really enjoyed this and we LOVED the Toy Story land theming.

While we queued we mobile ordered from Woodys Lunch box. We got a grilled cheese and bbq brisket sandwich both with potato barrel sides to share as we weren’t that hungry. These were good and we really enjoyed them

Then we walked over to Indiana Jones for our 3rd fastpass (the new HS tiering sucks!) we did enjoy it and Charlie was really enthralled. We got a funnel cake to eat while we watched for another snack credit

I’d wanted to try one of these for years and wasn’t blown away.

After Indiana Jones, we went back to CSR for a nap for Charlie and I wanted to do some washing, after walking around like some sort of crazy washer woman for almost an hour I finally found the room. Again the CSR staff were useless. Everyone I asked had no clue where it was 😒

We chilled at the pool for half an hour

Before getting the bus back to HS for our ADR for ABC commissary. This was awful, if you have it booked I’d cancel it!

We ordered a vegan teriyaki bowl (me) rib platter (Charlie) and Land and Sea (Sam) Sam and I also got watermelon margaritas, they were great and the best thing about it!

Mine arrived and they had sent the shrimp bowl. I said immediately is that shrimp, I asked for vegan and the waitress argued with me saying ‘there ain’t nothing about vegan on here’ I pointed out it said it on my receipt and she finally took it away and got me a new one. The new one was so bland and dry I ended up mixing it up with honey and mustard dressing, they lost me at this point anyway as I know mistakes happen but I can’t abide bad service, I work in Client Relations and am a strong believer in it’s not the mistakes it’s how you fix them.

Sams was ok, he said it was quite dry and Charlie’s ribs were really tough and full of gristle.

All in all not good credit use at all!

After this I had managed to get a FP for TOT to do this in the dark. So we headed off there and had a great time, our elevator hung for a few seconds and we saw a great view of the park lit up. Pictures aren’t in from this yet.

Charlie also bought a Forky teddy to my disgust. I hate forky and think Woody should have left him in the bin!

Now it was time for Galaxys Edge!

The wait time for smugglers run was 25 minutes at 8pm so off we went.

It’s a great ride. Charlie and I were gunners and Sam was an engineer, I was rubbish at my job but we made it back safely!

We decided to call it a night after using 3 x snack credit on the fancy cola bottles and were back in our room at 9.45. Another great day!

Today’s stats
5x QS credits used
6 x snack credits used
22500 steps for me (bloody laundry room &#128521
Rides - 7

Tomorrow we are at Animal Kingdom and will be riding FOP for the very first time!

Bye for now x
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Great day. Tiering at HS does suck!

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List