Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jun 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Magical_Unicorn
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Can I ask anyone if there flight has disappeared with netflights. I filled the form in for a refund. Flight not until August. I logged into my booking on virgin and its gone
Magical_Unicorn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
flutterfly
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Magical_Unicorn View Post
Can I ask anyone if there flight has disappeared with netflights. I filled the form in for a refund. Flight not until August. I logged into my booking on virgin and its gone
Yes, mine too. Just changed today x
CBR 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2023
flutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Magical_Unicorn
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Originally Posted by flutterfly View Post
Yes, mine too. Just changed today x
Do you know why is this cause we are in the queue for a refund now x my flight isn't till August I had requested refund as flight was cancelled but they had reschedule it from another airport
Magical_Unicorn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Wereallmadhere
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Mine is still showing as live, from LGW. Will give it a couple of days and hopefully it will have came off by then
Old 16 Jun 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
loopylola
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Mine has gone from Netflights page but if I log on to virgin and put in my details it's still there! My flight was October.
loopylola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
flutterfly
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Do you know why is this cause we are in the queue for a refund now x my flight isn't till August I had requested refund as flight was cancelled but they had reschedule it from another airport
I am.sorry but I don't know. I requested a refund last week. It is, bizarrely, still showing on the Netflights page through. Maybe progress?
flutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
stu1901
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I finally got a reply from NetFlights over Facebook saying that because of the airport change we can now cancel. I asked if this was official confirmation that we would get a refund and they asked for our booking number ... not heard anything else back so I went ahead with filling in the cancellation form on their website. Booking is still live on their website (October)
Old 16 Jun 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Wereallmadhere
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by stu1901 View Post
I finally got a reply from NetFlights over Facebook saying that because of the airport change we can now cancel. I asked if this was official confirmation that we would get a refund and they asked for our booking number ... not heard anything else back so I went ahead with filling in the cancellation form on their website. Booking is still live on their website (October)
Keeping fingers crossed you get your money back soon 🤞
Wereallmadhere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
flutterfly
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I asked for an email confirmation of the refund request over Facebook. After a couple of days if reminding them, I got the email today. Still awaiting the refund but imagine that would be in the autumn.
Old 17 Jun 20, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Just a quick update.
After two weeks of waiting we have finally received confirmation in writing from Virgin that because our return flight has been cancelled we are entitled to a full refund!
Now the difficult part; getting a reply from Netflights! In my last e-mail to them I gave them until Friday to respond before I made this into a complaint.
Interesting that they were very quick to reply to me on numerous occasions when denying me a refund, but since I pointed out to them they were breaking all sorts of rules including their own terms and conditions, CAA rules, Eu regulations etc etc they have not replied once!

Edited at 06:01 PM.
Geordie Al is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List