Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Jul 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickey2014 View Post
Have they reissued you the ticket or emailed at all with the details.

What happens if my flight times change?
If an airline advises Netflights.com of a schedule change on your bookings we will notify you of changes over 1 hour. Depending on your chosen method of communication this will be either by e-mail or post.

For changes under 4 hours we will send you a new invoice showing the new flight details and will automatically arrange for the ticket to be re-issued.

For changes of 4-8 hours we will send you a new invoice showing the new flight details and will request that you contact us within 14 days if you require further assistance with regards to the schedule change. If we do not hear from you within 14 days we will consider this as an acceptance and re-issue your e-ticket. Once the ticket has been re-issued any further changes will be classed as an amendment and charges will apply.

For changes over 8 hours we will send you a new invoice showing the new flight details and will require you to contact us to discuss your requirement in further details. We will not re-issue the ticket until you have instructed us to do so.
no we've had no contact at all from anyone, just noticed the change when I logged into manage my booking on the VA website
We've gone from VS7 at 10.40 to VS 23 at 15.55 so over 5 hours

Edited at 09:59 AM.
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mosschops
Earning My Ears

I have managed to get hold of Netflights via facebook messenger.

It's not an instant reply but usually with a day or so.

I do agree the service is shocking, a bit like car insurance, you only find out how good or bad a company is when you need help.
mosschops is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
shefox
Apprentice Imagineer

I emailed Netflights last week regarding my cancelled flight. I had a missed call/voice mail from them yesterday telling me my September 24 VA flight had been cancelled.

I rang them back today after a 2.5 hour wait to get through they took my ref number said did I want a refund (yes I did) and that the refund would take 10- 12 weeks.

I was a bit shocked to be honest they had contacted me as I read such horror stories about them.

Edited at 02:02 PM.
shefox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Disappointing to hear this, I liked using Netflights but will have second thoughts now.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldcoast View Post
Disappointing to hear this, I liked using Netflights but will have second thoughts now.
Have used Netflights on many occasions but you only find out how good a company is when things go wrong. Needless to say they have been worse than woeful in the current climate and their reviews on Trust Pilot show their lack of customer service is staggering.
Personally will not be using them again.
Old 24 Jul 20, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Geordie Al View Post
Have used Netflights on many occasions but you only find out how good a company is when things go wrong. Needless to say they have been worse than woeful in the current climate and their reviews on Trust Pilot show their lack of customer service is staggering.
Personally will not be using them again.
Wow, they are giving feedback to every negative review on Trustpilot. Maybe I need to leave a review to get a response to the email that I sent in April!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Magical_Unicorn
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I found netflights hadn't submitted my refund request to virgin a few wks maybe 3 ish which is disappointing as its 120 day wait from when virgin get the request. Disappointed in both netflights and virgin. All very frustrating
Magical_Unicorn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

Well I finally got through on the phone and the person I spoke to was very helpful and carried out my cancellation request its just the long winded and rubbish system you have to go through to get to actually speak to anyone and sort anything that makes it so frustrating

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'll never use them again.
Wanted to cancel my hotel booking for January and have been told I need to wait 6 months for a refund.
6 months!
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My eyes have definitely been opened 😳 how some business have been acting during this crisis.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List