Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jul 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldcoast View Post
My eyes have definitely been opened 😳 how some business have been acting during this crisis.
To show how bad they are, I asked them to provide me copies of the emails they claim they have sent to Virgin about my case over a month ago.
Under GDPR they are legally obliged to provide me with them within 30 days. They don't even adhere to that. Shocking company to deal with
Old 24 Jul 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Just had an e-mail from Netflights (they only respond if you chase them) confirming that my flight is cancelled and Virgin have given them 'permission' to ask for a refund. They then state would I like the refund? Seriously you cannot make this stuff up!
Old 24 Jul 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Geordie Al View Post
To show how bad they are, I asked them to provide me copies of the emails they claim they have sent to Virgin about my case over a month ago.
Under GDPR they are legally obliged to provide me with them within 30 days. They don't even adhere to that. Shocking company to deal with
That's is shocking.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Completed my refund request form on Netflights site 5 weeks ago for cancelled Virgin flight. Was told today they haven’t even submitted it to Virgin yet. Have raised a chargeback with CC company today. Completely unacceptable and won’t be using them again regardless of the price!
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Markpc2013 View Post
Completed my refund request form on Netflights site 5 weeks ago for cancelled Virgin flight. Was told today they haven’t even submitted it to Virgin yet. Have raised a chargeback with CC company today. Completely unacceptable and won’t be using them again regardless of the price!
How did you find out? I requested a refund in mid April and have no idea what's going on.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
spikeybee
Helping Mickey

Was due to fly with Aer Lingus last Friday booked with net flights, have been on to them today and been told I will not get a refund for between 90-120 days.
spikeybee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
How did you find out? I requested a refund in mid April and have no idea what's going on.
Asked them outright via PM on Twitter. They admitted it hadn’t been submitted yet
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer

I have to say netflights have actually been ok for me- I was flying August from Glasgow with delta on a virgin code share. Found out that glasgow flights cancelled June 23rd so messaged netflights who confirmed this. I completed the refund request that day and have messaged them a few times since for updates. I messaged yesterday to be told my refund was back, this was followed up by an e mail from them to confirm that the refund had been processed and I would get it in 3-5 days back to my cc. So about 1 month to get the refund processed, not bad
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Markpc2013 View Post
Asked them outright via PM on Twitter. They admitted it hadn’t been submitted yet
Thanks for posting. I messaged them today and apparently they have received refunds for 4 out of 5 of us. I have been told that I will get the cash back in 3-5 days for the single passenger booking and they're going to chase the missing refund on the group of 4. Fingers crossed I actually see the money some time soon!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
col1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by col1968 View Post
I have to say netflights have actually been ok for me- I was flying August from Glasgow with delta on a virgin code share. Found out that glasgow flights cancelled June 23rd so messaged netflights who confirmed this. I completed the refund request that day and have messaged them a few times since for updates. I messaged yesterday to be told my refund was back, this was followed up by an e mail from them to confirm that the refund had been processed and I would get it in 3-5 days back to my cc. So about 1 month to get the refund processed, not bad
the money has hit my credit card tonight so really pleased with that, I was owed £3141 so that's a relief to get it back
col1968 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List