Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Sep 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
HollyA21991
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Discovery Cove

Bought tickets to swim with dolphins at discovery cove in Oct .. do we get assigned a time there ? We just have tickets at the moment? Also can you do the seaventure as well and how do you book that ?
HollyA21991 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Not sure about sea venture but you get assigned a swim time on check in, we got there for 7am and got the first swim of the day at 8.05 which was perfect as it meant we didn’t have to worry about the time for the rest of the day.
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HollyA21991 View Post
Bought tickets to swim with dolphins at discovery cove in Oct .. do we get assigned a time there ? We just have tickets at the moment? Also can you do the seaventure as well and how do you book that ?
Who did you get your DC tickets from because they will be able to sell you SeaVenture too.

There's plenty of time to do both and they will assign times on arrival in the morning. Personally I'd do the dolphin swim as early as possible in case it rains later.

Sea Venture is superb by the way
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Another bonus for doing an early dolphin swim is the sun is not as strong so you can get away with not having sunglasses on
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
soexcited28
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I added Seaventure onto our booking earlier on Orlando ticket deals matched the price from travel republic for Seaventure £38 each which was the cheapest price I could find online, worth asking who you are booked with. They sell out so best to book soon
soexcited28 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We did Discovery cove in June and had the dolohin swim and sea venture booked. We were given a time for the dolphin swim for 8.30 but when they realized we had sea venture booked they changed it so we did that first at 9am then the dolphin swim after.
Both were done in the morning which gave us time to just relax for the rest of the day

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
We did Discovery cove in June and had the dolohin swim and sea venture booked. We were given a time for the dolphin swim for 8.30 but when they realized we had sea venture booked they changed it so we did that first at 9am then the dolphin swim after.
Both were done in the morning which gave us time to just relax for the rest of the day

This is how it worked with me last year. I did SeaVenture at 9.30 and the dolphin swim at 11.20. It worked out very well. Sadly, even though I had a day booked there for my trip just gone I wasn't able to go for health reasons. I rang them and they wouldn't refund me as it was less than 30 days; however they said I could rebook for any time in the next two years. Since I've already got a trip to Orlando booked for next September I've now rebooked for Saturday 19th September next year
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List