Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Apr 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney45
slightly serious Dibber

OAT have said we can cancel our universal tickets and lose our deposit but they won’t cancel our mnsshp tickets they want full payment for them 😫
2019 dibb villa @ watersong & Hardrock Hotel
2017 Terra Verde villa & CSR
2016 Sapphire Falls & PORS
2015 All Stars Music
2014 Sol Costa Dorada, Salou
2013 POFQ

Edited at 04:33 PM.
Disney45 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
CinemaMan
Apprentice Imagineer

Now that my holiday on the 24th April with tui isn,t going ahead i sent Klook screenshots of my e-tickets and the generic e-mail sent out by Tui yesterday saying that all holidays up to 14th May have been cancelled. got a reply saying
Thank you for the attachment given.

Regards to your request to cancel booking reference CVG****** - Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket, please be informed that your request has been escalated and waiting for approval. Since there is high cancellation traffic due to Corona virus issue, we afraid that it may take few days to process. Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as we receive the update.

We appreciate your kind patience and understanding. Thank you.

For any other questions, feel free to let us know. Happy to assist with your travel plans.

Cheers,
Fatnin R.
KLOOK Support Team

Then 26 mins later got this

Fatnin R. (KLOOK)

Apr 9, 18:42 +08

Dear Christopher,

Good day to you!

We are glad to inform you that your booking reference CVG***** - Universal Orlando™ 2 or 3 Park Explorer Ticket has been cancelled and refunded.

Please note that if payment was made using a credit card, banks generally take up to 7 - 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. For other payment methods such as PayPal, kindly check with your payment solution company. Even though KLOOK has no influence on these timescales, feel free to contact us if you have not received the refund after 30 days and attach a copy of your bank statement that covers the date the payment was made until the 30th day from the date this booking was refunded from our end.

Very quick responses now just have to wait for money to appear on my Barclaycard statement, so far though have been highly impressed with the response received.

Now to go intobattle with TUI don,t see such a good outcome with them though.

Edited at 12:55 PM.
CinemaMan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sounds like Klook are the big winner here for customer service.

I have a battle with TUI which may take some time to sort out
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney45 View Post
OTD have said we can cancel our universal tickets and lose our deposit but they won’t cancel our mnsshp tickets they want full payment for them 😫
I'm struggling to understand the response regarding mnsshp, if the event is cancelled by Disney on the specific date you have purchased for as OTD are an official seller you are entitled to a full refund!
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 20, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

I had an email from OAT regarding my MNSSHP which we have paid in full. They said the tickets are non refundable but if Disney cancelled the event we will then be refunded so it’s a wait and see.
Stardust5 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
scousepete37
Trainee Dibber

Hi All,

Just thought i would jump onto this thread. It is obviously difficult times in so many ways and dealing with uncertainty over much anticipated holidays is yet another. I have booked park tickets with Orlando Ticket deals who are offering options to defer to another date in 2020, defer to 2021 with just price difference to pay or to cancel and refund 80%. I have paid for tickets using credit card so does anyone know if I have option to claim 20% difference through credit card and/or Travel Insurance. If so would I only be able to claim once flights were cancelled and no prospect of going in August.

I haven't given this too much thought but thought I should at least have a plan in place if the seemingly inevitable happens.

Regards

Pete
scousepete37 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Klook wanted our confirmation of cancelled flights before they would proceed. I have emailed but now they need to get in touch with their agent. This is for 14 day Disney tickets.
Old 12 Apr 20, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just had an email from klook saying that universal is now closed until 31st May and that are tickets are valid for next year or we can have a refund. Just need to email them.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just had an email from klook saying that universal is now closed until 31st May and that are tickets are valid for next year or we can have a refund. Just need to email them, doesn’t ask for flight cancellation or anything.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2016
New Poster (2)

I booked tickets this year for our trip in May through ATD, this would have been our 3rd time in Orlando and the 3rd time I have bought tickets through them.

ATD are the only element of our trip not to give full refunds, instead they want a 20% cancellation charge, which amounts to £273. As far as I am concerned this is blatant profiteering on their behalf. I questioned the amount for cancellation and the reply I got was claim the 20% cancellation fee from your travel insurance!

Tui gave 100% refund, Expedia 100% refund, Premier Inn 100% refund, Manchester Airport Meet and Greet 100% refund and World First Travel Insurance 100% refund. All these companies have done the right thing by their customers, ATD are bang out of order, these are exceptional times, if I was cancelling my trip because I changed my mind then fair enough impose a cancellation fee but not when it is due to a global Pandemic and certainly not a 20% fee.

20% of the value of the tickets purchased is kicking the backside out of it and to tell customers to claim that back from their travel insurance confirms that this is just profiteering on their part.

I for one will not use ATD ever again, if we are unable to reschedule I will try and sell my tickets privately to recoup some of the money back. I am just glad that I hadnt booked the remaining tickets we wanted when the pandemic broke out or I would have been further out of pocket.

Blatant PROFITEERING by Attraction Tickets Direct. I hope there business dries up after this nightmare is over!
Orlando 2016 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List