Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 19 Oct 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

My ds doesn't want any thing, particularly not socks. or clothing, or chocolate or books, music or gaming or fitness. umm.
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My son has decided he wants a double bed for Christmas 🎄
How on earth I will wrap 😳 To be fair he does need one, he is getting taller by the day, his arms and legs hang out of his single bed.
that's what dd asked for her birthday last year - the one she chose came flat packed in 2 boxes so it could have been wrapped wouldn't have wanted to try and store it though.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Apricota View Post
My ds doesn't want any thing, particularly not socks. or clothing, or chocolate or books, music or gaming or fitness. umm.
I thought my son was difficult to buy for 😬

No chocolate! That’s usually a winner in our house. I have picked up some fidgety, fun things for my son. A shock ball, mini desk top drum kit and a spinning light up wrist ball thing.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My son has decided he wants a double bed for Christmas 🎄
How on earth I will wrap 😳 To be fair he does need one, he is getting taller by the day, his arms and legs hang out of his single bed.
DD has just had a double bed, she knows that having her room redone out is a ‘big’ thing and sort of part of christmas present as she wants complete makeover in her room!
Old 21 Oct 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
Oh god no, hideous things - although one is wanting Border Leicester for all of the wrong reasons! The other one wants Suffolks.

And yes, real sheep. We already have a few texel/beltex for fun and a couple of Oxford Downs, so not completely beyond Santa's capabilities. Doubtful that we'll find any tame enough to bring in on Christmas morning though .
SIL got 3 Zwartbles for her 50th (now has about 20), she had had texels up to then and blackies before that. DH won't have sheep - says their one aim in life is to die.
Old 28 Oct 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Apart from a double bed 😬 I am struggling for my middle son this year. He doesn’t need aftershave because of lockdown his has hardly been used.
I am getting him a belt and some boxing stuff. But its all a bit boring really.
I have got him some silly bits like a stress ball, number 8 magic ball, shock ball and a finger drum kit, all of which my husband rolled his eyes at.
I seem to have got my daughter loads of stuff.
He doesn’t like money as a gift 😳 his bank account is never touched.
I want a good surprise for him... its been a tough old year so I want a good Christmas (I know its not about gifts &#128521
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilminx
Excited about Disney

I know how you all feel. My son is 19 and at uni. Im hoping he will get to visit us this Christmas in Cyprus but who knows with Covid if not it will be back to Belfast to visit both his Grannies.
He just said money and i know he appreciates that i do spend a lot thought out the year on him but i want him to have something to open on Christmas day and im totally at sea what to get him.

2020 victim of Covid
Lilminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We was feeling rather mean for giving our son a double bed for Christmas because we would’ve got him one anyway. He is so tall, his arms and legs are everywhere but in bed lol
So I tried to get him an x box series x today but that failed. But I do think I am buying that out of desperation as he has not asked for one.
However I have bought him some Nike air 95 (could possibly be wrong name) and a berghaus hoodless hoody 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 10 Nov 20, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
DS 25 is getting a Lego Art Ironman, sweets and few wee bits but don't know if we'll even see him due to travel restrictions so may need to post it. DS 17 is getting a Lego 1989 Batwing and the usual stocking fillers. DD 14 is the easiest to buy for as she is getting art supplies, an instant camera together with clothes and make up.

I was struggling for DS 17th Birthday as his main gift had to be iou for driving lessons but ended up getting dna/ancestry kit that is still on offer on Amazon. My son has been working on the family tree since my Mum passed away so I thought it would be interesting.

Edited at 06:03 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Bumping this thread as I have seen a couple of people looking for ideas for teenage boys.
Some good ideas on here.

Apart from his main gift I have got my 14 year old:
Boss black belt
Nike speed jump rope
Berghaus half zip hoodie (no hood on it)
Nike 95 trainers
Pop vinyl figure
Pj’s
Chocolate
Hope that helps for ideas 🥰