Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 13 Nov 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We started last saturday, each one of us provides food or takeaway, snacks and a film. Got 3 more saturdays to go. 🎅
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
I've downloaded about a dozen from sky already! Might actually watch some of them this year, top of the list are 'It's a wonderful life' and 'Miracle on 34th street' as I've not seen either. Always watch Elf, Home Alone and Jingle all the Way over the festive period sometime, but for me it's far too early to be doing Christmas stuff.

Love that channel 5 usually plays Christmas movies every afternoon in December. I usually have a late lunch and watch a bit of each - all appear to have the same cast, locations and story lines
Its a wonderful life is a great film... so far ive watched christmas with the kranks and national lampoon. Plus nightmare before christmas... after halloween so it counts for christmas!
Old 13 Nov 20, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Borderbairn
Imagineer

Mobile

Just settling down to Christmas with the Kranks, it's hilarious 😆

Southern Dunes 2006 & 2007 Highlands Reserve & Hard Rock Hotel May & Sep 2008 The Sanctuary West Haven 2009 Freedom of the Seas & Doubletree Resort 2010 Highlands Reserve May 2012 Windsor Hills 2014 New York 2016
Borderbairn is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

We watched Operation Christmas Drop last weekend. It was easy going and enjoyable.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
Me and dd are watching Jingle Jangle a Christmas Story on netflix we're 30mins in. It's very colourful,lots of songs but somewhat strange 🙈
I have my eye on this for tomorrow’s movie. I am hoping my little one will enjoy it. He is obsessed with Christmas chronicles so always wants to watch that
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

DH and I watched Love Actually last weekend, but we’ve been known to watch that in July. We love it, I think I’ve seen it so much I can quote the whole film now 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I have my eye on this for tomorrow’s movie. I am hoping my little one will enjoy it. He is obsessed with Christmas chronicles so always wants to watch that
Hope you enjoy it more than us, we lasted about 20 mins !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Have already watched Miracle on 34th Street and Muppets Christmas Carol ❤️ May have also watched some made for TV ones as well 😂 Yay for Christmas!
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by archibald View Post
Although saying that it's too early for Christmas stuff, the cake is in the oven right now!
You've just reminded me I was supposed to soak the fruit tonight.. bit late now!

Seen Operation Christmas drop too, actually very watchable and good rather than some of the dross I have sat through in the last few weeks (but hey, it's Christmas) I hadn't realised it was based on a true story which makes it even better. I am halfway through watching Christmas Land at the moment, so you can see how much attention I am paying to it!

Not a film, but a series, Dash and Lily on Netflix. Bit different, a bit quirky, lovely music and really really enjoyed it. Pure escapism.
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes we have but it’s one modern ie polar express etc and one classic It’s a Wonderful life is the top hit with Aaron 4 and Harley 3 shared with relatives 80 years older than them they both have every time a bell rings stop and say an Angel has wings
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List