Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Nov 20, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsFizz
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I think the code is BASpecial
Thank you so much.
MrsFizz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Shame it's flight only, not sure I can take this risk. Great prices though.
Ben1993 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My price hasn't moved a penny in the sale, but then just over £1800 for 3 adults and 1 teen LGW-MCO direct with a Ford Explorer in July is pretty good anyway!
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post

There are decent prices for two club world flights, unfortunately the offer doesn’t cover the dates we need.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Just checked some club flights to Seattle

I have got flights in First on these dates which I booked when there appeared to be a glitch a few weeks ago and got BA holidays flights plus two hotel nights for just over £2000

The club flights are now £2930 for two people which includes a £790 reduction for the BASpecial voucher. This is actually a good price, I would be happy with that if I hadn't booked the glitch earlier. First class seats are now £8000 in each direction
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Is it a permanent thing BA operating the Heathrow-MCO route direct?
Old 25 Nov 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Is it a permanent thing BA operating the Heathrow-MCO route direct?
I dont think anyone knows the answer
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ivegottadream
VIP Dibber

20% discount on all BA flights

I've just seen this on hot UK deals and thought of repost in case it's helpful to anyone.

Please check before travelling whether your destination requires you to self-isolate when you arrive, or whether you will need to do so when you return to the UK. You can find full details here.

I know it’s in conjunction with the Daily Mail but 20% is 20%

After you’ve selected the flights, put the code BASpecial in the promotional code box (not the evoucher one)

1. The Promotion Code “BASpecial” is only eligible to UK customers. Customers can participate in this offer on ba.com or via a British Airways Engagement Centre.

2. Subject to the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Code “BASpecial" allows all UK customers to receive 20% off any new booking on British Airways marketed and operated flights only. The Promotion Code discount is off the total price including taxes, fees and carrier charges.

3. The Promotion Code is valid on:

a. Any Euro Traveller, World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club Europe and Club World (excluding First) flights from the UK to any destination.

b. Flight bookings made between 00:00 GMT 25 November 2020 and 23:59 GMT 27 November 2020.

c. For travel from 3 December 2020. All travel must be completed by 16 November 2021.

d. BA marketed and operated flights only (including BA CityFlyer). The Promotion Code does not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld® Alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner.

e. The discount is applicable to bookings for children and infants, when contained on the same booking as an adult.

4. The Promotion code is not valid on:

a. The following bookings: Flight+Car, Flight+Hotel, hotels, other ancillaries, First, Avios part payment, reward flights or upgrades

b. industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether booked in one of the qualifying classes

c. bookings made with any other vouchers/Promotion Codes and

d. any BA staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotline)

5. To use the Promotion Code, UK customers must make a booking 00:00 GMT 25 November 2020 and 23:59 GMT 27 November 2020.

Bookings can be made in one of two ways:

· Entering the Promotion Code into the “Promotion Code” field on the Price Quote page of the ba.com booking form. NOT the e-voucher field. If the Promotion code is entered in the e-voucher field the discount will NOT be applied.

· Calling 0844 493 0 787 and quoting the Promotion Code to the telephone operator prior to payment. Telephone bookings are subject to a £5 non-refundable fee.

· The Promotion Code is not available for bookings made through other channels (for example, at the airport).

6. Promotion Code travel is subject to availability and capacity control. There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets on your preferred flight. Certain flights may have very limited or no availability on certain dates because of existing bookings.

7. Promotion Codes cannot be used retrospectively. No cash or credit alternative is available. The code can only be used once.

8. This Promotion Code applies to new bookings only, made between 00:00 GMT 25 November 2020 and 23:59 GMT 27 November 2020. Only one promotion code may be used per booking.

9. All bookings made under this Promotion Code will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.

10. Flights booked under this Promotion Code can be refunded online which will be refunded at the discounted price paid subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.

11. If a ticket is cancelled or refunded, the Promotion Code cannot be reactivated or reused for a new booking, this includes schedule changes issued by BA and not accepted by the eligible participant.

12. All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.

13. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Promotion Code misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the Promotion Code

14. Where any personal data is taken it shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the Promotion Code and will be subject to BA’s Privacy Policy

15. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this Promotion Code and any tickets or vouchers issued at Promotion Code prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, civil or military disturbance, strike, pandemic or epidemic, or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.

16. Promotion Code materials form part of these terms and conditions. This Promotion Code is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

17. The promoter of this Promotion Code is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777.

Hope someone gets some bargains. I only ask you do a trip report so I can live vicariously!
Ivegottadream is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Booked! Thanks for this, saved over £450 for 4 flights in August! Let the planning commence(I’ve never left it this long to book for summer, usually all booked up by October!).
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Very good offers from London. If it was Manchester I might be tempted.

Still put off by the risk of having to wear a mask on the plane and at the parks next year
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List