NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Completing the Six Castle Challenge (Hong Kong, Shanghai & Tokyo) / Sept-Oct 2019 / Pretrippie

I’m baaaaack!

But this time in a separate section of the Dibb, because this adventure is a bit different to those we have taken before…in fact, a little bit in the opposite direction of the globe!

Whilst counting down the days to our amazing Disneyland and Panama Canal Disney Cruise last year, Tim Tracker rather annoyingly visited Tokyo Disney Resort, and ThemeParkWorldwide also annoyingly visited Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort. I say annoyingly, because this was supposed to be a cheap holiday year, and we were suddenly, hooked and obsessed – we had to complete this trip, and soon.

So that was suddenly set in stone – we were off to the Far East for the first time.

Our amazing cruise, and then Christmas, came and went, flights were booked in the sale, and the planning really commenced.

I have pretty much soothed myself through the winter months with the knowledge of this impending trip, and we’re pretty much there.

So given that this finding information on this type of trip is quite difficult, and I’ve had a few requests, I thought I’d start a pre-trippie!

This edition will just be our headline plans, and over time, I’ll add details of our Disney and non-Disney days!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List