Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Aug 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
What site are you using to find these flights please - am interested in mid August for 2021. Thanks in advance.

I am interested in flight only not holidays - I know it is possible to get quotes on Virgin Holidays.

I will also try ITA Matrix - thanks everyone for the tips on how to use it.
Yep, ITA matrix
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

We’re restricted to the holidays and ideally looking for 23/24 nights. We’d usually depart on the first Tuesday of the holidays. The prices currently available are much higher than we can afford
Old 31 Aug 20, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

We are with Barclays who have confirmed that we will be covered if the FCO advice changes to allow travel if we get covid out there and need medical treatment. They won’t cover us for cancellation though so we have done everything we can to mitigate the risk such as booking Disney tickets with flex plus insurance, villa refundable up till 4 weeks before (owner has said we would move booking to the following year if we got poorly) and flights will be booked using BA’s policy of getting a voucher valid till end of 2022 if we arnt able to travel.
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsmagoo View Post
We are with Barclays who have confirmed that we will be covered if the FCO advice changes to allow travel if we get covid out there and need medical treatment. They won’t cover us for cancellation though so we have done everything we can to mitigate the risk such as booking Disney tickets with flex plus insurance, villa refundable up till 4 weeks before (owner has said we would move booking to the following year if we got poorly) and flights will be booked using BA’s policy of getting a voucher valid till end of 2022 if we arnt able to travel.
Barclays told me we wouldnt be covered if we booked when fco advise was not to travel
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
Barclays told me we wouldnt be covered if we booked when fco advise was not to travel
Most major insurance policies are the same. Hence why some tour operators are providing Covid cover
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Most major insurance policies are the same. Hence why some tour operators are providing Covid cover
I was told no cover at all nothing to do with covid it's an exclusion that's always been in policy n totally invalidates all cover, this is the case with a lot of policies therefore I cant book till ban is lifted else I'd be going to US with no cover at all, no thanks
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22

Edited at 07:06 PM.
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

I thought that if you booked flights now (whilst FCO travel ban is not to travel) and you had taken out travel insurance for the USA for your proposed trip once the no travel ban was lifted your policy would automatically come into force.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by patjeff63 View Post
I thought that if you booked flights now (whilst FCO travel ban is not to travel) and you had taken out travel insurance for the USA for your proposed trip once the no travel ban was lifted your policy would automatically come into force.
There are a lot that have an exclusion saying if u book or travel during ban
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
You are covered for some things is how I’d interpret the following info.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
You are covered for some things is how I’d interpret the following info.
That's great, it must of changed cos my old policy document doesnt say that