Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Nov 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Book now or wait for Black Friday sale?

As I'm fed up with not having our flights booked, I'm tempted to just go ahead now!
July next year might be a long shot but we all need to have something to look forward to right?! 🤔😍
I'm looking at BA with car so that it's deposit only.
However, I'm wondering if they usually start a sale around Black Friday?
Anyone know?

TIA 😁
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I never find BA to offer good sales I always find the cheaper flights out with sale times, I’d just book now if you think it’s a good price
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I have never booked flights or vacation in a sale yet. I have always been disappointed.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Never seen any great 'deals' in a sale sadly.
Always booked outwith sales,
booked yesterday with Aer Lingus who had good prices, we booked Newcastle- Dublin -MCO
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Never known the airlines to have a Black Friday sale.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sunkisser
Imagineer

Keep looking every day and when you find a price you like, book it. I’ve been looking for the past few weeks and the prices fluctuate almost daily. I was going to take the plunge and book yesterday but hubby wasn’t sure. Today he said to book and it’s gone up £20pp but is still very cheap IMO x
Old 11 Nov 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mollies_mum
Excited about Disney

mollies_mum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We booked yesterday with BA for our August flights with car hire for just a deposit. We were really happy with the price, £2445 for 3 adults, 1 child direct flights with a 7 seater SUV for three weeks. We thought that was a good price for summer holidays and we know that we can change the dates for free if we have to. I think if you're happy with the price then go for it!
September 2006 - Disneys All Star Music,October 2009 - DLP - Disneyland Hotel, October 2011 - Disneys Animal Kingdom lodge, October 2013 - Orlando Dream Villa, February 2015 Orlando Sun Villa, [COLOR="Red"] October 2015 Disney's CBR and Dad's Miami wedding! August 2016 Disneyland California October 2018 DLP - Sequoia Lodge May or October 2020 Hoping and Saving!
mollies_mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
irnjaw
Very Serious Dibber

BA sale doesn't start till December time, ends in the new year. Booked last year's flights in the BA sale in Jan 2019. Got a fullsize SUV and return indirect flights to Tampa from Glasgow for £2900. No idea if this was a good deal or not. Just booked next year's flights and large car and 2 nights hotel with BA for less than last year's price. So it's anyones guess.

Just don't hold on for too long. The prices will surely start to rise at some point
irnjaw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mollies_mum View Post
We booked yesterday with BA for our August flights with car hire for just a deposit. We were really happy with the price, £2445 for 3 adults, 1 child direct flights with a 7 seater SUV for three weeks. We thought that was a good price for summer holidays and we know that we can change the dates for free if we have to. I think if you're happy with the price then go for it!
I have a feeling that no sale will beat that price. It looks very good indeed.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
allymc316
Getting Excited

Book now, I booked during the September sale and saw the holiday £400 cheaper 5 weeks after the sale ended.

With the voucher offer you can always book again if its cheaper down the road and apply for a voucher for your first booking, then apply it to the new one...

BA are very good and have customer service has been top notch every time I have called.

I got 2 Adults and 2 children aged 6 LGW to MCO direct.

3rd July to 31st July 2021, 14 nights Rosen Plaza, 10 nights Hilton Buena Vista Palace. £3053. I am well happy with that.

I just need to add my Disney hotels onto the end for the last 4 nights, but will book via Disney.

Edited at 11:16 AM.
allymc316 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List