Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Nov 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Another Frenchic project

Its true to say I've got the frenchic bug. DD gone off to uni so stripped her room and given it a well needed makeover. Tried to limit the surfaces to dump her stuff on and maximise storage in a small bedroom. Bought the pine wardrobe off gumtree and gave it a face lift. Really pleased with the result. Its the largest piece of furniture I've tackled to date.

Anyone else been painting?
Old 14 Nov 20, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks great.is that Dazzle Me?
I did the front door much to the horror of everyone on the FB page. I had no idea you couldn’t do it at this time of year 😬
I’m going to paint a coffee table Hot as Mustard and Greyhound. A friend got the paint for me the other day and I should have made a start by now.
Tomorrow perhaps...

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post

That looks fantastic, like a professional painting job.
Before we sold the last house we paid a small fortune to have the baked bean waxed pine kitchen painted. I wish there had been more paints like these available.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews

Currently decorating the lounge have done the dado rail in whiter than white Frenchic and just on with the wall papering now

Pleased with it so far 😊

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
Looks great.is that Dazzle Me?
I did the front door much to the horror of everyone on the FB page. I had no idea you couldn’t do it at this time of year 😬
I’m going to paint a coffee table Hot as Mustard and Greyhound. A friend got the paint for me the other day and I should have made a start by now.
Tomorrow perhaps...
Wolf whistle. I was going to go darker but she's in the smaller bedroom now so didn't want to go too dark. Good luck with your project.
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Biggest mistake I ever made getting rid of two of those wardrobes , it looks great .
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

That looks fab! We have just had a splurge of painting everything with chalk paint..two mirrors a bookcase and four chairs
.really made up with them and the whole cost together from gumtree was just on a hundred pounds that's with paint and upholstery material..bargain!
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

We have just done this bookcase.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Looks fab you’ve done a great job, love the wardrobe 😍
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

Your wardrobes look really good, we are just painting all our bedroom furniture at the minute but are using Wilko chalk paint
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List