Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Nov 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Anyone planning on going in March?

We have booked to go in March purely because Disney are offering free cancellation so we have nothing to lose. Plus we got the 4 free nights and the $300 gift card (they gave us an extra $100 which was good of them)

We haven't booked flights yet but we will probably do that soon as the prices are good and there is no penalty to move them if we need to. If I'm honest I don't expect to go but time will tell I guess.

Is anyone else booked for March? Do you think your holiday will go ahead? Do you even want to go that soon?
Old 18 Nov 20, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

We are booked for March
We've had flights booked with BA for months now. Just in case!

I'm not too sure it will go ahead - but gotta be in it to win it!

We've booked the 4 free nights deal for September too so hopefully THAT one WILL go ahead if March doesn't.
But I really hope March does as I'm really really wanting to get back over there...

Fingers crossed for us both!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
We are booked for March
We've had flights booked with BA for months now. Just in case!

I'm not too sure it will go ahead - but gotta be in it to win it!

We've booked the 4 free nights deal for September too so hopefully THAT one WILL go ahead if March doesn't.
But I really hope March does as I'm really really wanting to get back over there...

Fingers crossed for us both!
Ah cool! Are you doing Disney in March? What resort have you booked for September? We plan to go in October for the 50th
Old 18 Nov 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Ah cool! Are you doing Disney in March? What resort have you booked for September? We plan to go in October for the 50th
Yes but only for a few days in March (We were booked for 2 weeks at Coronado but we moved it to September) but we will book on room only basis for a few days. We had our Yacht Club stay cancelled this past September and got a really good deal with Dining plan so would like to stay at Yacht club but quite frankly I'd stay in a dustbin in Disney Springs right now!

A few more days we will be doing Universal as our annual passes will still be valid, the rest we will be on Gulf Coast.
Just hubby and me for first time in Florida without our teens so will just do as we please!

How about you? Where are you booked into? And what about October?

So exciting to even think about it, I'm so keen to go back, masks? - hey, no problem!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I’m booked for March too, who knows if it will happen but going ahead with planning everything. If I don’t get it wil be disappointing but not the end of the world
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
spinone lover
Excited about Disney

We have flights booked for March and this December, would be on the plane tomorrow if allowed.
spinone lover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We haven’t booked anything but we have a week off in Feb and would go if cases were under control etc.

I have booked Sept/Oct DVC accommodation in the hope we get to go for the 50th. No flights or anything else though...
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

I’m currently looking up Feb half term with Easter as second choice
Looking at doing flights separately so I can book with deposit rather than pay in full
Just seems like things are starting to move quickly now and would love to have something to plan and look forward to to get us through these next few dark months
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Yes but only for a few days in March (We were booked for 2 weeks at Coronado but we moved it to September) but we will book on room only basis for a few days. We had our Yacht Club stay cancelled this past September and got a really good deal with Dining plan so would like to stay at Yacht club but quite frankly I'd stay in a dustbin in Disney Springs right now!

A few more days we will be doing Universal as our annual passes will still be valid, the rest we will be on Gulf Coast.
Just hubby and me for first time in Florida without our teens so will just do as we please!

How about you? Where are you booked into? And what about October?

So exciting to even think about it, I'm so keen to go back, masks? - hey, no problem!
Sounds lovely! I haven't done Universal in years, we'll probably go when our girls are a bit older.

We're going to CBR in March (hopefully) for 2 weeks and then booking a DVC stay at the Poly for October. The vaccines look promising so I'm trying to stay positive, at least for the October trip!

Edited at 06:51 PM.
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

I’ve got a dvc booking for February half term that I really ought to try and rent but I’m an eternal optimist and if there’s a slim chance we might be able to go, I’m going to hang on to it a bit longer
vegboatride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List