Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Feb 20, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hand Luggage List

Morning all
My new hand luggage bag cam yesterday, the minnie mickey primarnie weekend bag.
So I want to start getting bits in but drawing a blank
Im a mum of 4 aged 11.10.8.8 but they all have back packs too
So whats your must haves?
obviously money tickets passports
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Sticker books, fav sweets/snacks & my DS always loves to take his fav toy & Disney fluffy blanket... also a change of clothes just incase
Old 11 Feb 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

When we took hold luggage we all also carried a change of clothes each (smallest, lightest shorts & T, couple of changes of underwear) and swimmers. Phone, charger, power bank, pen paper, snacks, sweets for take off/landing, books & toys. In addition I carried zip lock bags to use as sick bags if needed, or to put dirty clothes in if anyone changed, adapter plug and flip flops. Toothpaste, lipsalve, moisturiser, deodorant, eye drops and mini suncream as well as medications.

For the last few years we've only taken hand luggage so everything we take is with us! Although we do take the 'personal item' bag/small backpack with everything needed for the flight so overhead bags aren't touched. We travel back with a couple of extra bags in the hold though .
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Most of the above but I also take a couple of carrier bags or pedal bin liner for rubbish can’t stand the mess folk think it’s ok to chuck on the floor
And antibacterial wipes for the arm rests tray table IFE screen and hand gel
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I am not responsible for my passport or tickets (they are in a folder in himself's backpack), so headphones, kindle, phone, babywipes, glasses, sunglasses, eye drops, moisture face spray, tube hand cream. I also have my handbag with all its usual cr*p, hopefully without free samples of perfume that cause a drama at Security.

Edited at 11:07 AM. Reason: Added to list.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Earplugs
Noise cancelling headphones
Anti bac and wet wipes
Warm socks
small cot pillow from Dunelm
spare set of clothes ( due to being the worlds messiest flyer, if its going to go somewhere it will go down my front)
Nappy sacks for personal rubbish, makes it easier than to scrabble around when the FA comes collecting rubbish
i pad
Chargers ..in case we get delayed and don't have our cases
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Most of the above but I also take a couple of carrier bags or pedal bin liner for rubbish can’t stand the mess folk think it’s ok to chuck on the floor
And antibacterial wipes for the arm rests tray table IFE screen and hand gel
I always mean to take carrier bag and forget. I have just put one into my faithful Mia Tui plane bag so it's there whenever we go next.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Sue
Drives me nuts when folk just chuck stuff on the floor absolutely no need yes we can all accidentally drop something and let's face it not always easy to retrieve but sometimes its beyond a joke what's on the floor and seats
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

The kids had their own bags with their things in, sticker books, dot to dot, colouring, word search, cuddly toy and fluffy blanket.
In mine i had a change of clothes for me and my youngest, wetwipes, antibacterial wipes and get, nivea face wipes, lip balm and hand cream. Oh and a fresh breath spray too!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

How could I forget? My travel jewellery box. That isn't going out of my sight!