Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Nov 14, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

You will all have a fab time wherever you go.
After so many WDW trips our DH was 15 when we wen t and loved all the touring, different hotels and the original DL.
We did a lot in 20 days but I would say you sound like you are keeping it more contained and are not sure re Vegas? It is about making hard choices but I would say Bella1 has a good loop there that is less driving.
Our trippie is on my siggy.
Happy planning! Might hop back in Oct if we can get cheap flights!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
You will all have a fab time wherever you go.
After so many WDW trips our DH was 15 when we wen t and loved all the touring, different hotels and the original DL.
We did a lot in 20 days but I would say you sound like you are keeping it more contained and are not sure re Vegas? It is about making hard choices but I would say Bella1 has a good loop there that is less driving.
Our trippie is on my siggy.
Happy planning! Might hop back in Oct if we can get cheap flights!
Thank you I will have a look at your trippie to get some ideas!

We are still in the early stages of planning and are quite flexible. The only definite things are having to do it in August due to school and working in a school and Taylor Swift on 22nd August, so just need to work around her!
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
i'd go for far longer if it wasn't for damn schools lol..
Yep know that feeling - but even worse I work in a school, so can't even take them out if I wanted to !
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
I adored Disney there, it was brilliant to be where it all started and it is smaller but there is so much packed in to such a small area it is great fun and we found having so man new things to do really brought the Magic back for us. We did 4 full days there but , since it was early August, it was incredibly hot so we went back to the hotel in the afternoons and went back in the evening. There is a firework show which is not quite as good as Wishes (in my opinion!) but is still wonderful and the World of Colour is really amazing, much, much better than Illuminations.

Yes we will be there in mid to late August, so will find it hot too. Looking forward to experiencing the original Disney!
Old 22 Nov 14, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
Yes we will be there in mid to late August, so will find it hot too. Looking forward to experiencing the original Disney!
Yes it will be hot but at least it should be a bit quieter after mid August. Our time there also coincided with the opening of Carsland which didn't help the crowd levels!
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
Yes it will be hot but at least it should be a bit quieter after mid August. Our time there also coincided with the opening of Carsland which didn't help the crowd levels!
Looking forward to Carsland!
Old 25 Nov 14, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
SarahJayne
Imagineer

Sounds like a fab trip! We're there late Aug 2015 too can't wait to experience the original Disney
Old 25 Nov 14, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread