Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Sep 16, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
immygrace
Trying for More Ears

August 2017 prices... help!

I'm looking for Aug flights from London into SF and out of LA. I can't believe how expensive they are at the moment, the best deals I can find are with SAS (indirect) and I've never flown with them before, any advice on these? I have always been lucky to get good prices on Orlando flights, are these ever available with this route? is it just a waiting game? I've never been to California before so i'm not sure on the pricing.
Thanks in advance!
immygrace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 16, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Wishing
slightly serious Dibber

August 2017 will have bearing gone on sale yet so i'd hold fire a bit. Best deals last year were more around Xmas/New Year time. When in August trying to travel? Second half of August will be cheaper than the beginning.

We flew Aer Lingus out of Dublin into San Francisco and out of LAX and tagged on a Birmingham Dublin Ryanair connection this year. This was £796 each as we needed to go early August but if we could have flown later we could have got it nearer £600 pp. Its worth keeping an eye out also for Norwegian Gatwick into Oakland (the other main airport for SF) and then LAX back to Gatwick.
Disney Wishing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
immygrace
Trying for More Ears

thanks for you advice! we can go anytime during the 6 weeks holidays really, we are a family of 4 so the cheaper we can get the flights the more money we have for accommodation and spends
immygrace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 16, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Mobile

It's our first California trip next year. We have booked to go on the 17th of August as this turned out to be the cheapest day to fly into San Fran and out of LA at the time. We've booked with Virgin. Not cheap but I don't have the stomach for waiting and hoping for the best.
Old 8 Sep 16, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread