Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Jul 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyFirst View Post
Hi all. I will be staying at CBR in August (11th-26th) with my partner and our 6 year old Daughter. This is our first WDW trip and we are all super excited. I've book a water view pirate room so I know we will be in Trinidad and are prepared for/not worried about the long walks. I haven't requested a particular building yet though and am wondering if I should? I'd quite like us to be fairly close to the spy grill and maybe the bus station although don't mind a short walk to get the bus. I am still keeping everything crossed that the skyliner might open while we are there. I imagine that lake views are better than pool views or is this not the case? I'd also rather not be in the furthest building away from everything. Watching the videos on this thread it looks like corner rooms are good with the extra window? I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and confused with all of the planning and info so any tips or recommendations on which building we should request would be really helpful. Thanks so much.
Hi, bet you’re so excited!
I think building 35 or 36 might be best for you.
Both good for access to Spyglass Grill, small pool & bus stop.
If you’ve booked with Disney you can ring them & they’ll forward your requests to CBR.

As far as corner room goes, yes they are lighter and you can request one, if there’s one free in the day you check in, in your requested area, you may get lucky and be allocated a corner room 😊

Enjoy your countdown 😀
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Finally going to add our room request today and after being set to request block 46 Jamaica I’m now looking at the map and thinking block 43 looks like a good location? Close to the pool and beach, has a freestyle machine and not too far from the bridge. Our main gripe would be having a pylon outside our door.

Anyone have any thoughts on block 43 good or bad?
Not stayed in 43, but used the freestyle machine there many times when at the pool & it does seem like it’s a good location.
Not long for you now 😎😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve been back 3 days now & still jet lagged! Ha.
So glad I’ve only got 5 months until I’m out there again 😊
I surprised myself while out there and went on the chair lift at Bluzzard Beach, so, now feeling confident i’ll be able to try the Skyliner.
I’ll post those other CBR photos later.
😊
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
We arrived last night too. This place is beyond dreams and can’t wait to get up today and have a proper look around. My daughters are so excited about getting in the pool, it looks amazing 😃
It's just stunning isnt it ! ...yes my boys are desperate to go in too Lol...we're in 32 Barbados which is really close to everything so perfect position, so far so good 👍
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disdaydream
Excited about Disney

Disdaydream's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Thanks for all the updates ChaCha I'm glad you think CBR still has a nice vibe around it, I was a bit worried with all the changes.

Has anyone on here stayed in a Pirate room? I'm just about to put my room request on touring plans but I really don't want an interconnecting room, last time we had one and it was so noisy you could hear everything Does anyone have any pirate room recommendations please?
Disdaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle2908
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I don’t remember, hopefully someone can check for you.
I did see some green coloured tea bag packs, but they may have been green tea.😊
Thank you!
Belle2908 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disdaydream View Post
Thanks for all the updates ChaCha I'm glad you think CBR still has a nice vibe around it, I was a bit worried with all the changes.

Has anyone on here stayed in a Pirate room? I'm just about to put my room request on touring plans but I really don't want an interconnecting room, last time we had one and it was so noisy you could hear everything Does anyone have any pirate room recommendations please?
I haven’t stayed in a Pirate room, but if you have a look on touring plans, it’ll show you which rooms are interconnecting.
The corner rooms we’ve stayed in the standard rooms were interconnecting, we were lucky at CBR and didn’t have noisy neighbours, but at AoA Little Mermaid room we had interconnecting doors and could hear everything our neighbours said. Luckily they were only there for a couple of days 😊
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Belle2908 View Post
Thank you!
Only 2 days to go! Have a lovely holiday 😊
Old 21 Jul 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disdaydream
Excited about Disney

Disdaydream's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I haven’t stayed in a Pirate room, but if you have a look on touring plans, it’ll show you which rooms are interconnecting.
The corner rooms we’ve stayed in the standard rooms were interconnecting, we were lucky at CBR and didn’t have noisy neighbours, but at AoA Little Mermaid room we had interconnecting doors and could hear everything our neighbours said. Luckily they were only there for a couple of days 😊
Thanks Chacha, I think I'm just going to request non-interconnecting on the fax as the touring plans info on interconnecting rooms doesn't seem to be up to date as they all say they are not ... and that can't be right Failing that I'm downloading a white noise app to help block out any noisy neighbours
Disdaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Mobile

To the lady who was asking about green tea ,I can confirm they have it for you ,I took this photo earlier from the centre town eating area xx
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List