Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 9 Nov 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I saw your comment on another post about veggies and I love how much green is in this post! I’m commenting so I can sit and make some notes for my next trip- thank you!
Old 10 Nov 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading along.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for the report, it has given me a few more ideas for our trip this week. As much as I'm looking forward to eating all the American delicacies I know that my stomach will be yearning for something healthy after a few days, so it's always good to see those options.
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Just finished reading your report. It all looks so yummy.
I can’t wait to try some of the things you’ve had, the roasted veggie dish from Harambe looks really good.
I’m hoping to eat at CBR & Riviera next month. We’re staying at Pop but not keen on most things on the menu there. 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Great trip report, really enjoyed reading along.

There’s lots of places you visited that we didn’t on our recent trip, making me want a return visit!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 19, 04:42 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Great report again! A few ideas for my unexpected solo trip I just booked for next Nov.

The two times we’ve had the plan, the first time I didn’t know we could swap, but we got a bottled drink and took it into the parks with us to drink during the day. The second time we did know about it, but taking the bottles in had worked well before so we just did that again. Those were st POFQ which I know does allow it.

My solo trip is trying to be on the cheap, so I’m staying st Pop, and reports from there are mostly that they don’t allow swapping while AoA does, so not sure if I’ll ask.

Hubby discovered Girhardelli on our last trip and you wouldn’t believe how much chocolate we brought back for ourselves and as gifts. We just told them how many credits we had and then just kept piling bars and tubes on the counter till they said we’d met our target. It seemed like way more than it should have.

I’m not sure if I’ll work my way through the plan or not. I’m looking forward to Food and Wine. I missed the FD offer, and I don’t think it existed for Nov anyway, but I’d always said I would never pay for the plan. But looking at the cost and figuring what I might spend each day it seemed a reasonable value to buy up front (and Mr Chelynnah is really hoping for more Girhardelli lol).

Your first dining report really showed us how diverse the QS really was, so thanks!
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
rubberduckie89
Excited about Disney

rubberduckie89's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I had never considered Backlot Express, I thought HS was pretty much a food no-man's-land, but that hummus looks amazing!
Old 1 Jan 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Nippydan
A Guest at All-Stars

So glad I discovered this! We are staying at CBR in July. QSD, first time visitors as a family. Wife a real food lover so under pressure to make this work with variety and quality!

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Edited at 03:42 PM.
Nippydan is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Alice Disney
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you for this food report. I have really enjoyed reading it.
We have done the Reg DP twice before but this year we are doing QSDP. In the past we've done lots of character dining & loved it but now that our daughter is 12 we think QS might suit us better. Saving several hundred dollars on the upgrade & on tips is reason enough for us to give it a go!
Alice Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Just read your whole trip report this evening. Thanks for sharing, another fantastic report. All the food pics were great can't wait to try some.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List