Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Nov 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile BA to LA / Return from Orlando

Is this a decent price for a return trip to the US for a family of 3 (with internal flight) or dare I wait it out?

Given the flight times as well I don’t know if this will be bettered as ideally we would have like to depart / arrive from Manchester but Virgin and partners are always at a premium.

mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Way more than I’d pay personally.
Old 1 Dec 19, 03:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Way more for me too
DS and DIL flew to Vegas from Glasgow BA ( yes not direct ) then to Hawai with Hawian Airlines then to Dallas can't remember the air line then to Florida and back from Florida to Glasgow 2 adults 1 7 year old
In Pe for 1900 they booked the internal flights separate
We joined then in
As Vegas fron Florida and back to Florida flew with spirit coast us $350
For 2 of us with bags included did costbis $10 each for them to print our boarding passes butbwevdid win 25000 miles from them as we were in the lucky seat which we are using in Feb / March for internal flights
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I would say that’s quite high. Does that include bags as if not that’s another £90pp. Assuming you’ll want a car, have you tried to price it up on the BA website with a car? Go onto Customise my trip and see if it’s cheaper. I would wait until the Xmas sales if it was me, your dates haven’t long been out

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I would say that’s quite high. Does that include bags as if not that’s another £90pp. Assuming you’ll want a car, have you tried to price it up on the BA website with a car? Go onto Customise my trip and see if it’s cheaper. I would wait until the Xmas sales if it was me, your dates haven’t long been out
Yeah bags x 3 for each leg of the journey included but if I took the second leg out then oddly they need adding.

Not interested in a car as only stopping next to Disneyland in Anaheim but yeah will wait it out.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mikeclark007 View Post
Yeah bags x 3 for each leg of the journey included but if I took the second leg out then oddly they need adding.

Not interested in a car as only stopping next to Disneyland in Anaheim but yeah will wait it out.
Ah ok, good luck with your search

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

What dates? In and out school holidays it is good.
Old 1 Dec 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Outbound on Tuesday 20th in term time, internal to Orlando on the 25th and home on the 30th so 2 out of the 3 flights in half term.

Edited at 05:35 PM.
Old 1 Dec 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I have found it pretty easy to get sub £500 flights to the West Coast in school holidays, and have done that two out of the last three Oct half terms (which are OP’s dates). I realise Orlando is not so straightforward and there is an additional internal flight, but I still think these are high prices given the flights are only recently released.