Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Aug 20, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Hawaii04
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Yes I’m waiting to book 2021. Just need to know the water parks are open and you don’t have to wear masks everywhere. Can’t wait to get booking.
Hawaii04 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
outofdate
Excited about Disney

outofdate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I am and it’s getting harder to wait! Thinking might do non-disney next August and then back to Disney in 2022. Would like to have a plan, even if it is for a year away!
Old 13 Aug 20, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
staceyb
Apprentice Imagineer

We've just recently booked for end of sep next year. We weren't doing disney anyway as want a more chilled trip this time but hoping things are back to normal by then as we will be doing discovery cove etc x
staceyb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
CCFCRJ
Very Serious Dibber

I'm very much waiting! We are planned to go this time next summer, and only have a deposit down for the villa. I can cope with a mask on the flight I think, even if it will be a struggle, but the thought of the humid heat just puts me off in the parks. I do wonder what will happen IF a vaccine is found for those who choose not to take it. If I am vaccinated by then I wouldn't expect to have to wear a mask.

If the parks are still in same situation we then have a decision to make on whether to go or not. Just feels odd to think about going with a 2 and 6 year old and not going to Disney. With BA flydrive prices out next month i'll be interested to see prices.
CCFCRJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I have booked Universal in May but considering moving it to September, masks are a deal breaker for us and I am losing confidence in May. We want to do Disney properly in May 2022 but who knows what the prices will be like after 2 years of pent up demand

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

I’m waiting till they reopen the US & let us in then I’ll rebook with BA Boston & Chicago 🤞
Feel gutted that I would’ve been booked by now for April 21 with DGS & his first visit, but not going if we have to wear mask on plane or the parks 😢, I was overheating in a mask yesterday in Iceland 😳so definitely could not do it in hot & humid Florida 😫
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
I’m waiting till they reopen the US & let us in then I’ll rebook with BA Boston & Chicago 🤞
Feel gutted that I would’ve been booked by now for April 21 with DGS & his first visit, but not going if we have to wear mask on plane or the parks 😢, I was overheating in a mask yesterday in Iceland 😳so definitely could not do it in hot & humid Florida 😫
We were supposed to of taken our DGS on his first visit this April : our Dibb villa owner has kindly moved to April 21 so we are totally keeping our fingers crossed , we have our refunds seating waiting to rebook flights etc . The mask wearing is very stressful though as we really can’t do a non Disney with it been DGS first visit
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Life is a beach
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Waiting to see what happens and just keep putting money in the holiday account, not thinking I will book for next year or year after until the situation is more clear, then we will have the money ready and waiting if it’s ok to travel
Life is a beach is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Waiting till next year, no mask’s no booking Park and FP’s back
Old 13 Aug 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Waiting for flights for October 2021 to come out , then will weigh the situation up. Don't want to be wearing a mask and would ideally like to know a vaccine is immanent and possible to have before we went. Otherwise I will be looking towards 2022.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List