Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
Just to update I booked on the 13th moved booking from this year to next, got cut off twice trying to get through to mde.
Did a call back ( within 25 minutes) a fabulous cast member , kept me on the line, and I managed to get my booking linked, he stayed on the line whilst I checked it was mde .
He also stated that Monday was for 2020 bookings and Wednesday was for 2021 bookings

Jules

Hope that he,ps.
Exactly what I was told 2nd time around.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Exactly what I was told 2nd time around.
Just can’t reconcile this info with what’s in Disney’s announcement. Nothing about 60 days, nothing about different dates for UK and USA, and nothing about 2021 park reservation opportunities being different to 2020.

Don’t know whether Disney aren’t telling the truth or CM’s. I’m inclined to believe the original announcement, and not all this extra stuff that’s not in there.

“Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.

Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.“
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
Just can’t reconcile this info with what’s in Disney’s announcement. Nothing about 60 days, nothing about different dates for UK and USA, and nothing about 2021 park reservation opportunities being different to 2020.

Don’t know whether Disney aren’t telling the truth or CM’s. I’m inclined to believe the original announcement, and not all this extra stuff that’s not in there.

“Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.

Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.“
Read my post 336 and provide yr opinion on 24/6 issue?

Disney332
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

So people honestly think if you don’t reserve parks next weeks that’s it you can’t visit in 2021... mine isn’t linked, I will just leave it there is no way I am wasting my day sat in a call centre queue and for the website to crash 😂
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
itsmeGAV
Apprentice Imagineer

Man, there's so many different conflicting things being said!

Me and my partner are closer and closer to cancelling our entire trip and putting the money towards something else.
Jan 24 - Family timeshare, Vacation Villages at Parkway
Mar 25 - Family timeshare, Holiday Inn Club Vacations @ Orange Lake
itsmeGAV is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Read my post 336 and provide yr opinion on 24/6 issue?

Disney332
My opinion is that they will be able to upgrade room only bookings for 2021 to park and ticket packages starting from June 24th.

If you already have a package reservation for 2021 it’s June 22nd.
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by pennycrayon View Post
So people honestly think if you don’t reserve parks next weeks that’s it you can’t visit in 2021... mine isn’t linked, I will just leave it there is no way I am wasting my day sat in a call centre queue and for the website to crash 😂
Don’t think so. Just don’t get the advance opportunity to do it. I’m sure there will still be plenty of capacity left.
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
My opinion is that they will be able to upgrade room only bookings for 2021 to park and ticket packages starting from June 24th.

If you already have a package reservation for 2021 it’s June 22nd.
Thank you

Stay safe

Disney332
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by pennycrayon View Post
I hope that's true. We're making back up plans for April 2021 now anyway as don't have tickets to cover that.

Will still make reservations for Oct his year though so hopefully we can go then.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Thank you

Stay safe

Disney332
Only going from what the guidance says tho not all these other convos with CM’s.

I just don’t get where all this extra info is coming from. Will be interesting come Monday!

Thanks, you stay safe too!