Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Jul 18, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What's in your You Tube Subscriptions?

What You Tube channels do you subscribe to? Pick 3 that give an idea what your interests are. One Disney related channel per DIBBer limit

Here's my picks:

1 Disney Food Blog (DFB Guide, Disney and food obvs!)
2 outsidexbox (for games generally not just Xbox and good presenters)
3 The Endless Adventure (mix of travelogue and food, feeds my restlessness)
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Mo&Chris
VIP Dibber

Primordial Radio - new rock and metal station
Stone Sour - my obsession
Becky Higgins - I love project life scrapbooking

/Mo
Mo&Chris is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

A Claireytale - Started watching when she was working at Epcot. There's still a little bit of Disney on her channel and she's such a warm, positive person.

Pretty Neat Living - Originally started watching for her organisational vlogs and still watch even though she doesn't do the organising stuff now.

Another vote for The Endless Adventure - I just love Eric and Allison's travel vlogs from around the world. Also love Kara and Nate for the same reasons.
fudgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I technically don't subscribe to anything, but we always watch the latest Theme Park Worldwide updates, and I enjoy the occasional TimTracker post too 👍🏻

ETA: ooh, and I love LadBaby too - Roxanne (the wife) is fab - always makes me

Edited at 11:15 PM.
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

1. Tim Tracker

2. Five Two Love (a family that welcomed quintuplets earlier in the year. I love seeing the quints thriving and I find the Dad hilarious)

3. My dad he uploads his GoPro videos from his bike rides and I always watch them.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Tim tracker
Keep your daydream
Kc's paintshop
Adam woo
80's 90's house music
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by fudgie View Post
Another vote for The Endless Adventure - I just love Eric and Allison's travel vlogs from around the world. Also love Kara and Nate for the same reasons.
I'm finally doing something I've thought about for a while and gone back to the start to watch from the beginning. Early on is different, they haven't found their style yet. Might have to check Kara and Nate once I catch up!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

CharlotteLRuff
Kevin Heimbach
Tim Tracker
Krispysmore
Seeyareelsoon
Pixelsandpixiedust
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Kingin it...i discovered this couple recently whilst looking at Bali blogs. They are travel bloggers and have just won an award for most inspirational travel bloggers. They are Chris and Aimee from Barry, south Wales and I love them . They are funny, inspirational and honestly the most entertaining bloggers ever. They are about to embark on the Mongol rally.
Lisa preece... it was a toss up for my Disney blogger between her and l and r dreaming.
A sprinkle of glitter... louise Pentland, author, mummy and all round gorgeous lady.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 18, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mine are a bit boring if you are not into crafting / home decor
Arlynns Country Craft Corner
Sweet Daisy Creations
Daveda Lane
Simply lake and lace
And Country Girl her family's journey from being very affluent until the finically crash and it was all hard work to get there to almost literally losing the family farm to there struggles to pay medical bills when job losses ment no insurance to where they are now yes they have the family farm but they are in a beautiful manufactured home on it everybody has there health and the kids arecin main stream school
But it took the whole extended family sacrificeing and pulling together to survive and she says they are so much better for it
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List