Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Arrow Step By Step Guide To The New Disney Park Pass Reservation System

Step by Step details here: https://thedibb.com/2020/06/step-by-...vation-system/

Edited at 09:26 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Arrow Step By Step Guide To The New Disney Park Pass Reservation System

Disney Parks Availability Calendar

Click this link to see what Disney Theme Parks are available for your future dates.

Disney Parks Pass Availability Calendar

Edited at 09:42 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you for putting this together.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Is it definitely 7am BST? The info yesterday said 7am Easten standard time, so I assumed that meant 12pm BST? 🤔
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sounds easy enough but my new booking hasn’t linked yet! Stress-tastic!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you.
I read a reply yesterday that said 2021 guests book on Wednesday? 2020 guests on monday?
From this step by step information it seems 2020 & 2021 up to September can book on monday?

My hotel & tickets have not linked yet. 😫😫😫
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry, another question. Will it only show available parks on particular days.
If that particular park is all ready booked ip on the day you request it will you not be able to reserve it?
I am just wondering as it says all is subject to change until confirmation is given.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have 14 day tickets from April this year, now extended to next Sept 21 We have not yet booked another trip as not sure what dates we can go.

How far in advance can you reserve a place? All the slots might be taken by the time we book. Also I see it says select a time for your visit. Are we going to be limited to a certain amount of time? I can see us being off site not getting any time slots or ones really late every day, just like fast passes.

I'm tempted to try and get a refund on our tickets and leave it but also half hoping things will change again and the reservations system will be cancelled.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for this. My reservations numbers have not been received yet, i could cry. Its ridiculous the time frame disney has given to both providers and to customers. My TA is trying to sort timgs out but they are still mainly working from home and as they said its not like anything else is going on in the world right now is it.

Im hoping it is going to be time slots for arrival so they dont get thousands arriving at once, then hopefully have entire day in there. Think this is what universal are doing arent they? Are they not doing at mo, those in onsite hotels get priority or something like that? Correct me if i am wrong.

I just cant see why Disney are introducing these measures so far into the future. TA was told it was for the 50th celebrations but those are after these measures. They are risking a lot of money on these measures. The rest of the world, whose numbers are decreasing (even including the UK) are putting in measures to return to normal not to implement for such a long time.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Memories4You
slightly serious Dibber

I'm getting a little confused with the updates coming thick and fast tbh. Can someone tell me when i can book an onsite stay for july 2021? I dont have anything booked ATM, TIA x
Memories4You is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List