Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 Oct 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

We returned our 21 day Disney tickets in March - were due to fly out on 23rd. After 14 weeks of emailing every few weeks I told them I had reached the end of my patience and would like my refund. I got a reply saying it would be marked as urgent and I had the money within 2 days.

My brother bought direct from Disney and was not happy - he was told he would get an immediate refund and that didn’t happen. I know he was unlucky but he had to fight for money rather than the extension to the dates on the ticket which they graciously gave him without notifying him. He spent hours on the phone being given duff information.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

I've started a dispute through my credit card company now as they're no longer responding to my emails
Sugarmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

Still nothing...
Credit card dispute could take 8 weeks and no communication from orlando attractions who said we would have the refund last week! Don't really know what else I can do.
Sugarmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
maudyhill
VIP Dibber

maudyhill's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Returned my disney tickets in August.
got email to say they had received and are processing 2 weeks after.
Received my refund last week so approx 11 weeks.

Mandy xx
Best Western ID 1994, DLP Santa Fe 2004, Quailty inn plaza ID 2008
Emerald Island Kissimmee 2011 , San Francisco / yosemite 2012
Emerald island Kissimmee 2013, Esprit estate Davenport 2015, new york 2016, Emerald Island Kissimmee 2017, San fran, LA & Vegas 2018, Newyork 7/2019, Emerald Island 10/2019, HighGrove 03/2022, Thousand Oaks 11/2022
maudyhill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Aubrey
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Sugarmouse View Post
I've started a dispute through my credit card company now as they're no longer responding to my emails
Same. They're not doing themselves any favours by ignoring emails. I'm unlikely to use them again now and I'm sure this thread will have put others off. Very shortsighted.
Aubrey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 20, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I had a refund today on my 21 day tickets that I hadn't cancelled 😅 a email to them saying I didn't cancel my order and it was all sorted in twenty mins!
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

I'm really baffled how come some people don't seem to have had problems receiving refunds whereas others of us have? I've been nothing but polite in my correspondence with them so it's really frustrating and unprofessional that they're just ignoring me after having promised the refund on three separate occasions with nothing materialising!
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sugarmouse View Post
I'm really baffled how come some people don't seem to have had problems receiving refunds whereas others of us have? I've been nothing but polite in my correspondence with them so it's really frustrating and unprofessional that they're just ignoring me after having promised the refund on three separate occasions with nothing materialising!
Have you been emailing a specific person? Maybe they aren't there to respond. I was emailing Tony then the last few replies were from Simon. I usually had a reply the same day or next day.

This is the emails I used:
simon@orlandoattractions.com
tony@orlandoattractions.com
Mariesmith is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 20, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
Have you been emailing a specific person? Maybe they aren't there to respond. I was emailing Tony then the last few replies were from Simon. I usually had a reply the same day or next day.

This is the emails I used:
simon@orlandoattractions.com
tony@orlandoattractions.com
Yes it was always Tony who replied previously
Old 4 Nov 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sugarmouse
Excited about Disney

Latest update is that they can't refund me as they don't have the funds. After promising three times that I would have it? I've initiated the credit card refund so looks like that's the only way we'll get it back.