Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Apr 18, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
rach&dan
Apprentice Imagineer

:) got that forgotten something feeling- go in 10 days

hi all

aside from general packing faff and ds food to sort out (hes 8 months and i with my baby brain didn't click that fruit pots are fruit and pouches of baby food are meat and veg... anyways i will get his food there instead of taking with me...) i feel like i've forgot the obvious.

it's out 5th trip so the planning is done in so far as it can be with an 8 month old, dd is almost 5 so shes easy to sort out.

i've got these on my to do list

print everything! ESTA, Flight stuff, hotel stuff, Magical express stuff, babies best friend reservation,

pack hand luggage ( it's all in a pile)- double check on passports

collect new sunglasses

charge ipads etc

take the extension lead (dibber recommendation :-) )

if space get another travel kettle in bag- will be easier for bottle making

boots airside order- tried to do this the last 3 nights but my basket keeps emptying out on checkout so will do this from mums pc tomorrow

free fax resort approx 5 days out with accom requests- worth a shot

dad is taking us to the airport so that is sorted

i've just got that forgotten feeling- prob as i'm more worried about making sure i have all the baby stuff it's fogging my mind

any input much appreciated :-)
Old 7 Apr 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Pushchair? Favourite baby toy/snuggle blanket that baby won’t settle without? Sunshade for said pushchair? Baby medicine? (Just in case)

You have probably forgotten nothing! I think there is a packing list somewhere on the Dibb that might be handy to look through. X
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Here you go! A very comprehensive list of everything you might need! 😊
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Pac...list-p-90.html

Have a wonderful holiday!
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
JellyEllieBean
Imagineer

If you’ve got paper tickets for universal/Seaworld take copies of those and your passports.

Camera and chargers for everything

Pound shop ponchos, these are also great for covering prams if there’s a shower whilst you’re on a ride

I’m sure you’ve got it all covered and you’ll have a great time xx
Old 7 Apr 18, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
rach&dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks folks i had it in my head that with being on mat leave id have these bags packed a month before etc etc...lucky if i get time to pee (tmi! ). Super excited tho!
Old 8 Apr 18, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cuttycrew
Earning More Ears

know exactly what you mean and we havent got a baby to think of lol keep checking DIBB in case theres any tips I havent made note of!
2019 Sapphire Falls
2020 FrenchQuarter/Nov Disney All Star Res
cuttycrew is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
ozzyowl1
Apprentice Imagineer

I have that feeling every time we go away! As long as you have the main things, anything you've forgotten will be readily available there, try and relax and enjoy your first holiday with your little family, make sure you take tons of pictures of babies first visit!
ozzyowl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

I get this too, so annoying! One year I did forget to pack the camera, some other random assortment of items and to pay my car tax which was due to expire while I was away. Particularly annoyed about that as I'd got it out to do and then became distracted. I won't be doing that again! Good old dad to the rescue though and all sorted. I'm concerned we will definately forget something this year as I'm working til 8pm on the day we travel to the airport- I might have to have a look at that packing list!
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen3675
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Body glide... this is a must for sore feet/chaffing.

Do you have frogg toggs for baby?
Jen3675 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
KirstF
Proud to wear my Ears

I took a flask to the parks to make up the bottles filled each bottle with some boiled cold water then the flask was great to top up and bottles were ready instantly. The water is kept hot for up to 12 hours.

I would also recommend snoozeshade for the pushchair if you havent already got one 😊

Have a wonderful time!
KirstF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List