Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 Jun 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Col2e
Looking for my Ears

Mobile Ticket help

Hi, cross posting this as I don't think the thread I posted in originally gets much attention and I need a relatively quick response. Thanks in advance!

Hi all - After some urgent advice please.

My FIL is only coming to MK on one day (12/7/19 - so need to book FP tomorrow).

We bought his ticket from officialticketcenter com. However, they want a photo of the front and rear of the credit card we used as well as a copy of his ID (drivers license).

I'm really concerned about this and will not be sending that info to them via email.

Does this sound right? I need to book the FP tomorrow, and don't see me getting the details from them in time now.

Any suggestions? (bar folking out for another ticket from somewhere else?)
Col2e is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

That does sound very odd. Did you not get an E ticket?
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

seems odd to me to

I would never send out copies of the front and back of my CC and my ID ... that's all a crook would need to place orders and make online purchase in my name, without being covered by my CC company

That may be the way they work, and in that case I'll remenber to stay clear of them (never heard of them before either)
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Col2e View Post
Hi, cross posting this as I don't think the thread I posted in originally gets much attention and I need a relatively quick response. Thanks in advance!

Hi all - After some urgent advice please.

My FIL is only coming to MK on one day (12/7/19 - so need to book FP tomorrow).

We bought his ticket from officialticketcenter com. However, they want a photo of the front and rear of the credit card we used as well as a copy of his ID (drivers license).

I'm really concerned about this and will not be sending that info to them via email.

Does this sound right? I need to book the FP tomorrow, and don't see me getting the details from them in time now.

Any suggestions? (bar folking out for another ticket from somewhere else?)
It sounds very odd and I would not provide that information. I don't think there is much for it other than to push back, ask them why they require this information seeing as you have already paid for the ticket.

Edited at 09:51 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I wouldn't be sending any information to them. Can you cancel the ticket and purchase elsewhere?
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

The website looks a bit dodgy. Says the domain may be up for sale and to "click here". I didn't click it. Contact your credit card company and tell them what's being asked for. I'm sure the CC will repay your money for you.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Col2e
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Thanks all for taking the time to reply, they've now sent all the required ticket/docs, without the need for all the information they asked for.
Fingers crossed I don't have any issues when we get there!
Col2e is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List