Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Oct 19, 03:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Waiting for an Ambulance.

Not much point in this post other than trying to keep myself awake.

My fiancé woke me up at 2am rolling around in agony in his head, I’ve never seen him in so much pain. He’s thrown up a couple of times and the headache just came on out of nowhere so I called 111 as he was in a complete state.

Out of hours called back and told us he would need an ambulance and would be about an hour. I’ve worked for the ambulance service, I knew it wasn’t going to be an hour but the GP was insistent he needed to be seen.

Now he’s still got a bad headache, but no where near the pain he was in two hours ago, and he’s stopped throwing up. Seems like a really migraine to me and him now he’s calmer. But they won’t cancel the ambulance because it came on suddenly and he was in so much pain. They’ve said he can sleep while he waits, but we need to wait for them. So I’m trying to stay awake to make sure I hear them when they arrive.

Better to be safe than sorry we know, but feeling bad tonight as they are clearly rushed off their feet with the length of time it took for me to be connected back to them to try and stand down.

Hope everyone else is getting more sleep than us!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 03:58 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Hope he feels better soon, good to be checked out though
Old 5 Oct 19, 04:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Thank you, he’s fallen asleep now, I’m struggling to stay awake!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 04:19 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh gosh, what a worry for you. Glad he's settled down but definitely a good idea to get checked over. Hope you're all sorted sooner rather than later x
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 04:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Thank you, I was so torn because I’ve never seen him in that much pain or behave like that with pain, but to me it was a migraine and it seems silly to call someone for that. But you never can be sure I suppose.

He’s sound asleep. I’m going to really enjoy being at work today lol. I think I’ll cancel my 8am gym class!
Old 5 Oct 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

It must have been really scary for you. Definitely better to get checked out. Hope he is ok.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

How frightening, really is the best thing to get checked over, hope your fiancé is better soon

Edie
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
lettie
Imagineer

Do get him checked out it is for the best.
Old 5 Oct 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hope he ok
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

How is he? I'm assuming the ambulance came?!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List