Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 21 Oct 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hotel Chocolat reviews please

So, I wil not be getting my normal presents of Ghiradelli this year - looking at options. Like the look of Hotel Chocolat - making up some hampers.

Any reviews please?

Oh, and as the nearest shop to me is an hours drive away (and yes I know I could call them) - anyone know whether the shops have gift bags and or boxes for me to fill?
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Love Hotel Chocolat.We always have the Christmas sleekster, and their slabs are lovely. Can’t help with gift bags in shops sorry, as we always buy online. Would definitely recommend.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I personally don’t like their chocolate but my sister loves it!
Not sure about gift bags but they usually do some kind of offer, 3 for 2 etc. My nearest one is in the Trafford centre and I have not been there since last Christmas 🤯
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Love their chocolate - you can also buy it in John Lewis and Waitrose. Re. Boxes and gift bags - hit and miss - they often have none or run out - I would plan for them not to have them.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

Mobile

My mum likes it. I've bought different sets on QVC and Amazon during lockdown for presents.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by FloridaNuts93 View Post
Love Hotel Chocolat.We always have the Christmas sleekster, and their slabs are lovely. Can’t help with gift bags in shops sorry, as we always buy online. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you - have looked online, might go down that route.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

Is Thorntons an alternative. They do gifts and there may be one more locally to you.

thorntons/gifts-occasions
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I personally don’t like their chocolate but my sister loves it!
Not sure about gift bags but they usually do some kind of offer, 3 for 2 etc. My nearest one is in the Trafford centre and I have not been there since last Christmas 🤯
Offers sounds good as I intend to probably be spending in the region of £100 as if I do this I will buy multiple gifts!
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Love their chocolate - you can also buy it in John Lewis and Waitrose. Re. Boxes and gift bags - hit and miss - they often have none or run out - I would plan for them not to have them.
That's good to know - trouble is for me the nearest JL is in the same Mall as the nearest HC shop! Trust me to live out in the sticks.
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
My mum likes it. I've bought different sets on QVC and Amazon during lockdown for presents.
Thank you I will take a look