Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Aug 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Another one who has done nothing but feeling tired. Been in the house doing washing/housework and sitting out in the sun Dibbing. Thinking of having a BBQ for dinner to use bits n bobs up.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
KC2014
Excited about Disney

Just home from work. I am off next week and we head to London on Monday for 5 days 🙂
KC2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I've been to the hairdresser, tried sorting out my clothes and failed and now planning some obscure menu for dinner as I went a bit mad in Tesco and some stuff is going out of date and we are away the weekend.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve been to work this morning.
I started my new job this week and it’s been hard heavy work getting a new store ready to open tomorrow.
OP hope you’re feeling better soon
Old 2 Aug 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Been stuck at work all day on a warm children’s ward! Just on the way home now to have a cuppa, and chill out with the kids before the football season returns tonight!
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Put the dining room and lounge back to normal after having two new carpets fitted. Cleaned right thru the bungalow and did the washing/ironing. Just the kitchen and conservatory to do now. Going to my sister's summer birthday bbq tomo so will chill there. I need it!
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Lillie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Finished packing, picked up daughters new glasses from the opticians, dropped dog off at dog-sitters and currently heading south on the M5 ( traffic horrendous) to stay with friends before our Northern European cruise on Sunday from Southampton
Old 2 Aug 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Went to work, went to visit a friend who had had an accident (took sunflowers and biscuits) came home, rode my horse taking advantage of the wonderful stubble fields before they are ploughed and planted again. Now cooking tea. Hoping for a good weekend.
PS love your pain control methods. Mine includes wine not gin!
Old 2 Aug 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Applied for a job, did some washing, took the kids to the park, had a nap, went for a 3 mile run and made everyone dinner.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

4 weeks into a trapped nerve so can't stand for more than a few minutes at a time. Numbing the pain with Cava tonight. Absolutely bored out of my brains as normally very fit and active. Taking the opportunity to catch up on Netflix and read. Doing everything the physio has advised and praying it starts to subside soon.
On the plus side, I have managed to lie on the sofa in the garden so have a lovely tan...
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List