Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 2 May 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Exclamation Asda online delivery amending

Has anyone had problems amending order
Can view but no amend button
At this rate won’t have food but be very merry 🤣

UPDATE QUESTION

Are you able to add say paint or a kettle to your online shopping order? Thanks

Edited at 11:12 AM.
Eeyorefanuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Allan
Excited about Disney

You can only amend within 5 days of delivery now, it was 2 days for a while. I am finding the website is having issues recently. Can't access my favourites and getting the "technical hiccup" page appearing a lot.
Allan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ynwa2009
Excited about Disney

I don't shop online with Asda but someone told me that you can only amend the order once - this was for click and collect though not sure if it's the same for delivery?
ynwa2009 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

My order says it can only be amended from 5 days before delivery, how far out is your delivery?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

You can definitely only amend from 5 days before till 10pm the night before for deliveries and collection. At one point it was 2 days and they were trying to encourage only 1 change but it wasn't enforced. It changed to 3/4 days before then changing to 5days this week.
Old 2 May 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
The 8th but my email conf says anyway until night before

Weird
I've just checked my order for the 14th and it says I can amend till the 13th. I think their emails aren't all up to date with the correct info at the moment.
Old 2 May 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

This is an order I have for next week , it mentions the five days at the top , I think it means in the five day window before your delivery you can amend so maybe try tomorrow if your orders the 8th x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Rhiannon
Getting to know the DIBB

It wouldn't let me amend at any point before it. I also had trouble with it remembering my no substitutions option, had to cancel my slot because of it in the end.
Rhiannon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
You can definitely only amend from 5 days before till 10pm the night before for deliveries and collection. At one point it was 2 days and they were trying to encourage only 1 change but it wasn't enforced. It changed to 3/4 days before then changing to 5days this week.
Ahhh so do you mean it’s too early to be able to amend as its before 5 days before delivery?

Now Morrison’s saying book slot then saying don’t deliver to my address though have done so. I give up 🤣
Old 2 May 20, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post

This is an order I have for next week , it mentions the five days at the top , I think it means in the five day window before your delivery you can amend so maybe try tomorrow if your orders the 8th x
That makes sense. Will give it a try. If not will have to cancel 😢