Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jun 12, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Tropical Storm Debby!

The weather here is awful and has been since Thursday last week, has got worse over the week end and isn't due to clear up till the weekend. For those who aren't here and are quick to say it's the usual weather for this time of year would you be saying that if you were here waiting on your roof being blown off. There is devastation all around the Tampa area and there has already been a fatality.

Happy Holiday my backside. Sorry for the negativity but after spending what I have I can't help myself...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Oh u poor thing, I do feel for u.
Hope it all blows over and is gone real soon.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
suntink
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Fizzybubb1es View Post
The weather here is awful and has been since Thursday last week, has got worse over the week end and isn't due to clear up till the weekend. For those who aren't here and are quick to say it's the usual weather for this time of year would you be saying that if you were here waiting on your roof being blown off. There is devastation all around the Tampa area and there has already been a fatality.

Happy Holiday my backside. Sorry for the negativity but after spending what I have I can't help myself...
I know what you mean...we go home on thursday and it cannot come quick enough. Looking out the window this morning at a repeat of yesterday is so upsetting.
suntink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
shamu1
Imagineer

shamu1's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
rained all day yesterday with all the wind and rain last night my daughter was too scared to sleep in her own room it was bad.
today its still raining not good at all
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

How awful I really feel so sorry for everyone there at the moment... it must be horrendous!...
I hope it hurrys along its way nand the sun is soon shining on you all
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
What a disappointment for everyone trying to enjoy their holidays. everyone expects a bit of a downpour once a day but this seems to be awful and I feel sorry for everyone affected.
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
SugarRush
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
This is what happened on our first trip, my honeymoon (that wasn't the reason for the divorce ) in 2008. Rained for 10/11 days SOLID
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post

I have been looking at WESH and the webcams for the last few days... I don't arrive till early next week, but I have 25 nights and would prefer to stay at home if the weather is not going to be nice... I know many have said it won't stop them enjoying their holiday, but it will me. My holiday is all about being in the sunshine. The £6,000 could have been spent on other things that I need at home as I HATE rain :angry:
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
onlyholly
Imagineer

I'm afraid it's a typical response from certain Dibbers who know it all I agree with you in that you have to be here to experience what it is really like. This weather is not normal and I've been visiting over 17 years. We are however going to make the most of it and decided to get the ponchos out and brave it in one of the parks.
onlyholly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 12, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

How awful I really hope it improves quickly and you can enjoy the rest of your holiday
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread