Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Sep 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by honeybun1989 View Post
🤞🏻 Your break away goes ahead, it sounds lovely!
We’re on our way just new for 4 days to Fort William and Aviemore for my birthday 😀 x
Hope the weather is ok for you! Have a good time

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Hope the weather is ok for you! Have a good time
Thank you!
Lovely sunny weather forecast 😀 x
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

I really hope this happens for you x We are planning a small break in a few weeks also and it's hard to get excited or get deep in planning as it may not even happen

Looking forward to your trippie
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Im almost holding my breath Sue! Are you? I really hope you get away too, Devon is beautiful.
It’s supposed to be raining, but at this point I don’t even care. It’s North Devon and we’ve not been there for years. We’re taking the dog, so lots of long beach walks and cosy takeaways in the Airbnb in the evening are our only plans.

I do hope we all get to go.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Fingers crossed for you!

I have The Cotswolds & Wales coming up but am hesitant to view them as a certainty!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Thanks Megaflyer! We love brighton, we have a lovely meal at the Ivy booked, and a fun cocktail experience called Alcotraz where you get put in Prison!
Alcotraz

There is no escape you know?

Disney332
Old 26 Sep 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Keeping everything crossed for you. I meet up with my best friend and her family 2x a year but due to covid ive not seen her since christmas and weve resigned ourselves its probably going to be summer next year at the earliest before we can meet up 🙁, we were hoping for christmas this year. Postal service is going to be getting our service this year.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Keeping everything crossed for you. We're supposed to visit friends in the New Forest in October but our area is now on the watchlist.Could really do with this break and our friends would still really like us to go. We're just taking it it a day at a time at the minute and hope we don't go into lockdown 🙁
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Bad news on our holiday, our area goes into local lockdown from 6pm tomorrow. In Wales, that means we can’t travel in or out of the area except for work or school so we have to cancel the Airbnb. I just feel so sad, I know it’s just a week in Devon but we’ve had so many cancellations this year and now this 😭
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I have booked a little cottage in the middle of nowhere in the Yorkshire Dales from next Saturday for a week, we travel from a low risk area so a local lockdown is not highly likely, but I still worry it wont go ahead. I am more than happy to do walks with our dog and avoid other humans - just want 4 different walls to look at and different areas to walk in, but so worried something will put a spanner in the works.
Good luck, hope your trip goes ahead.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List