cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day you know it’s me when

To day the day we start our adventure 2020. I was awake at 3 am with my ears and the cat but never mind I don’t normally go for a walk but I did just though the city and back. I was back in our flat by 6 Maria was awake and said today the day . We did the usual wash dress had a bite to eat at half 9 Maria mum came to pick us up and take us and the cat to his home for the next 15 days the catty. The lady so nice and we all ways take the cat there when we went back to the car Maria mum back up to turn and there was a thud she said oh S*** I hit the tree 🌲 she got out and looked and when she got back in the car she said laughing I looked at the bumper and the dent just popped out by itself so she was so happy we got back to the flat at around 11 Maria mum stayed had a cupper and a snack at around 12 we said our good byes. Insaid I know we booked on the 7 pm train tonight but do you want to catch a early one Maria said yesss let’s go so we locked up and walked down to the train station 75 pound lighter we had our tickets this was with Maria disability rail card but never mind we caught the 1 pm train know you now what going to happen ime right we got just outside of the station and it broke down this is ment to be a new train so we where taken back To the station and had to wait 20 minutes later I said we catch the next train at 2 pm so we got off and walked to the train which was opposite and got on 5 minutes later every one from the broken down train was on our train we got to London by 4:30 and in our London Travelodge by 4:50 we went to our room settled in then about 5:50 went for a walk back to Liverpool Street station to Mc Donald’s I asked for a naked burger the bloke looked he did not understand so,I said just a burger and cheese no bun or breed roll. He said that he personally never head of this but put the order in 10 minutes later it was ready as we where walking towards the door he came up and asked me why I did not have the burger bun I expand why 3 times say it different and at last he said thank you then he said sorry my English is ok but not that good I said no problem and I hoped it helped him he said yes it did. We walked back to the hotel we where back by 9 long day bed by 10 but was awake as my ears where playing me up but never mind.

Tommow we off to Cardiff thanks for reading here some pictures for today

London Liverpool Street Travelodge is a nice hotel I think they up graded us because in a normal room you don’t get the USB charge points and the room seemed bigger we stay again if we can.

Edited at 07:37 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Good start to your trip.

Bad news about the train delay. You might want to look into delay repay to see if you’re entitled to some of your ticket price back due to the delay. I’ve claimed a few times over the years and it’s easy enough to do through the train company’s website.

This might be helpful thetrainline/en/help...m-compensation

Edited at 07:38 PM.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Good start to your trip.

Bad news about the train delay. You might want to look into delay repay to see if you’re entitled to some of your ticket price back due to the delay. I’ve claimed a few times over the years and it’s easy enough to do through the train company’s website.
Thank you I will
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just seen you’ve posted your trippie. Will enjoy reading as usual!
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List