Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Jan 20, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
heidi987
Apprentice Imagineer

heidi987's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I have spoken to a company called All clear and they have asked me to ring them back later as they have said as it would of been over a yr since my partner was in hospital they said it could be cheaper as anyone used this company
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by heidi987 View Post
I have spoken to a company called All clear and they have asked me to ring them back later as they have said as it would of been over a yr since my partner was in hospital they said it could be cheaper as anyone used this company
My husband had a liver transplant in 2012 and had cancer diagnosed 2012, he was in remission in 2016 when we first went to florida and we used all clear. Cost us around £800 via them for really good comprehension insurance so fingers crossed for you both.

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

But 2 days ago you said you'd cancelled?
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
heidi987
Apprentice Imagineer

heidi987's Reviews
I’m going to be honest yes the insurance was high but All clear gave me some good advice that we might only have to declare his Liver cirrhosis and not his swollen blood vassals as it would of been over a yr since he was in hospital now the truth yes I have cancelled the holiday the one where my friend was ment to come but last time she came my partner was well enough and she didn’t pay anything towards the holiday,and she was evan telling her parents what I was eating and what I was spending my money on so that’s why I cancelled the first holiday,now with my partner doing so well I just want it to be us 2 as you never know what will happen and it will be a memory for me sorry 😐 for the long post
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I’m going to be honest yes the insurance was high but All clear gave me some good advice that we might only have to declare his Liver cirrhosis and not his swollen blood vassals as it would of been over a yr since he was in hospital now the truth yes I have cancelled the holiday the one where my friend was ment to come but last time she came my partner was well enough and she didn’t pay anything towards the holiday,and she was evan telling her parents what I was eating and what I was spending my money on so that’s why I cancelled the first holiday,now with my partner doing so well I just want it to be us 2 as you never know what will happen and it will be a memory for me sorry 😐 for the long post
I hope this comes across as advise rather than being mean, but I think you and your friend need to be a little nicer to each other. I can see why you are annoyed if she didn’t pay for her part of the holiday, but ditching her for your partner is also rude. Life is short. Treat others how you want to be treated.
I do hope you manage to get the insurance sorted for your holiday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
heidi987
Apprentice Imagineer

heidi987's Reviews
Mobile

Sorry but with my partner doing well with not drinking he will come first sorry
Old 17 Jan 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Mobile

Sorry but with my partner doing well with not drinking he will come first sorry
So why book a holiday just with your friend to start with ?

Re:insurance. I think that befire you book a holiday, investigate insurance first, i am sure if you explain your partners medical problems they can advise you on various prices for various destinations. Which could potentially save you on losing deposits.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
heidi987
Apprentice Imagineer

heidi987's Reviews
Mobile

We booked the holiday the other day and she was ok with my partner coming with us it was when I gave her money back when I explained that she didn't like it