Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Jan 21, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I do loads of weird things. I count things, I must rinse my mug 5 times with cold water before use even though its already been cleaned. I count whilst washing my hands, hair etc i count whilst doing most things, 1,2,3,4..1,2,3,4... I never go above 10 😬
I also strip off before washing up so I am naked apart from my slippers, my family think I am mad, but I hate wet clothes and sleeves. I splash so much it’s easier to strip 😊

Reading this I sound like a nut job 🙈
I agree Nut Job👍 @floridatilly , but hey if thats the worst things you do, then so be it 🤣😂🤣
Old 19 Jan 21, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
OMG... I’m normal 😀😀😉

Too many things sounding familiar here. Drive DH nuts as I have always done knife left, fork right from really young and lay the table that way too.

Soap dispenser spouts have to be exactly in the middle of the label.. spend far too long unscrewing the lids to get it that way if they pop up angled or even worse having the spout facing the back of the bottle.

Cereal boxes are always lined up in height order in the cupboard, left high to right low.. kids don’t dare put them back any other way 😀
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

My DW goes something really odd when filling the washing up bowl /sink
She turns the tap so the water comes out at a decent flow.
Then rather then just leaving it and waiting for the bowl to fill up , she keeps her hand on the tap and twizzes it to and fro, hence constantly lowering then increasing the water flow until the bowl is full .
( which of course takes twice as long as had she just left the tap on high flow )
She does this every time without even realising it
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

As a child I used to tip out chocolate buttons onto a cushion and then collect them up and throw them down again Onto the cushion - those that landed flat side together could be eaten, then I'd throw them up Again and repeat till all gone. I'd also chew them only on one side of my mouth without swallowing them - only when the Last one went in would I sweep the chocolate to the other side of my mouth and eat them!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List