Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Jan 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I’m doing dry January so feels like forever!
Old 19 Jan 21, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I agree. I have stuff to do, sewing, knitting, puzzles but I honestly struggle to get the motivation up to do any of them. I am just so fed up. Every morning I wake and spend 10 minutes playing 'guess what day of the week it is today' before getting up.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Usually January is my busiest month of the year I am busy as my right hand man is shielding but making no money very difficult
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

It does seem a long month. Am WFH mostly with some days in work, it is just dragging along. Cant wait until February/march time for hopefully to turn the corner on pandemic or at least to see and end in sight. To be able to see my mum and for DD to gave her scan so we can crack on to plan some nice breaks/ holidays to have something to look forward to.
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
I’m doing dry January so feels like forever!
Snap! I’ve managed longer than any other year

Only another 223 days until the end of the month. Oops, that should be 12, but it feels so far away.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I'm peed off with 2021 already 🙄
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

I've been locked into lockdiwn learning, today has been my first day 'off' . Started very motivated with projects not done in lockdown 1. Finished with a stinking tension head. Should have been a feeling of satisfaction.
Tomorrow back to outdoor learning!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Is it January? I’ve forgotten what month it is? Is it Tuesday? It could be any day for all I know.

Each day the same, all around 30 hours long. Each week seems to have 8 days and each month has 8 weeks to it. I feel it’s going to be another very long difficult year
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I saw some snow drops flowering today and bought some hyacinth bulbs from the florist on my way home . My main issue is I am bored - not much to do, can do or plan. I have not being able to plan but my birthday soon - wont be Dubai this year or Theatre & supper in London but Clapham and dinner for one but would trade everything for a big bear hug (l be a year next month since one of those )

Not the same I know but big cyber hugg sent your way

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Usually in Florida for most if not all of January. It’s the first U.K. January I’ve seen ‘in full’ for a few years. We always chose to go away because January is such a depressing month at the best of times. It’s off the scale this year!
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List