Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 26 Nov 16, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by One Team View Post
Thank you.

I've just checked the email I have and it sent to a link where I could print out vouchers and had the same redemption instructions as you. Fingers crossed!
I'm wanting to go to Busch gardens too. Where you given any option to add it on ?ie (upgrade) when you received your email etc after purchase.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 03:02 AM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Keithdavies175 View Post
The one thing that concerns me is the description of a gift. Have a look at the circled part of the onscreen offer. I am still concerned if the buyer also be on the ticket?
You enter the name of the guests you are buying the voucher for. Don't think there was anything to say you have to go as the buyer, as there are others on this thread who has bought for family as a gift etc. Its like any other voucher.
NightOwl77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 03:03 AM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
Originally Posted by 2plus3 View Post
I'm wanting to go to Busch gardens too. Where you given any option to add it on ?ie (upgrade) when you received your email etc after purchase.
No, there is no mention of an upgrade to include Bush in my email or on the voucher. Maybe if you call and ask?
NightOwl77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Keithdavies175
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by NightOwl77 View Post
You enter the name of the guests you are buying the voucher for. Don't think there was anything to say you have to go as the buyer, as there are others on this thread who has bought for family as a gift etc. Its like any other voucher.
Thanks, but does that mean I am allowed to be one of the guests?
Keithdavies175 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Keithdavies175 View Post
Thanks, but does that mean I am allowed to be one of the guests?
It doesn't say anywhere that I have seen that the person purchasing isn't allowed to be one of the guests. When it asks for the names of the guests I put myself down and there were no problems with that. I then received a confirmation email which contains the gift tickets for each person. These tickets say on them:

A Discovery Cove representative will email you within 48 hours with your promotion code and instructions for redemption. It must be redeemed to make an online reservation date within 1 year from date of purchase.
Legal terms: Not valid on previously book reservations. This product is only valid for Discovery Cove admission and must be redeemed online to schedule park visitation date. It is non-refundable and non- replaceable. This product expires 1 year from date of purchase. Taxes included and not for resale.

Hope that helps
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Newbie
slightly serious Dibber

Just wondered has anyone contacted DC to see if these gift vouchers can be used by anyone other than Florida residents because I have it booked for our trip next year but with deposit only reading the Blue Friday ad I'm sure it states Florida residents only and it also has click here if you want to visit Dc yourself which another post has shown.
Old 27 Nov 16, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NightOwl77
Gone all Goofy

NightOwl77's Reviews
The links in the advert takes you to actually booking the dates, nothing to do with buying the vouchers.
The Florida residents actually get it cheaper anyway if you look at the booking link, so I assume most of them wont be buying vouchers.

You can definitely be one of the people you buy the voucher for, most of us who have booked have included ourselves as a recipient.
Old 27 Nov 16, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
elle10
Excited about Disney

Anyone received an email direct from Discovery Cove yet? It's been over 48 hours for me and I haven't heard anything yet.
elle10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by elle10 View Post
Anyone received an email direct from Discovery Cove yet? It's been over 48 hours for me and I haven't heard anything yet.
I received mine a few minutes ago
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Wongadotcom
Earning More Ears

got ours just now, link takes you to booking page so all looks good
Wongadotcom is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread