Old 24 Oct 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Fantastic report, thank you for taking the time to write it up. Always amazes me how people find the time to do them live.
hey no problem, glad you enjoyed and thanks for reading (thanks to anyone who gets through all these pages ).

Not sure I'll do it live next time it is a lot of work so respect to those who take it on every time
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it

Edited at 05:59 PM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Looks like we may have a bonus short trip to Universal in the spring DW has a conference which means she will stay on property for the best part of a week and I’ve got a flight for under £300.

Will be more of a solo trip for the days with DW there for breakfast and dinner (fans of strange breakfasts rejoice) but no DD this time sadly. Not changing my countdown yet...it doesn’t feel real
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Looks like we may have a bonus short trip to Universal in the spring
Us too. Just booked a universal trip in August at the new Endless Summer Resort. I'll be following your progress as we've never been to Universal before.
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Great news for both of you
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 18, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Cheers both and have a great one McFluffs

Pre trip to follow@March - edit I've realised that as soon as I think of a title I have to start so we're off (see new thread)

Edited at 12:48 PM.
Old 1 Apr 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
VizslaMom
Getting Excited

Phew... what a loooooong read, but very good!
Thank you so much for all the valuable DDP info, memes and LOL's. I did get questioned when I giggled out loud
I do like your style of writing and humour... makes reading a trippie so much more entertaining!

Not long now until Harry Porker goes all Mr Creosote "...wafer thin mint, Sir...?" Or should that be a Peppermint Bark..?

I look forward to vicariously joining you, er, I mean Harry, on your upcoming adventure

Thank you again...
VizslaMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by VizslaMom View Post
Phew... what a loooooong read, but very good!
Thank you so much for all the valuable DDP info, memes and LOL's. I did get questioned when I giggled out loud
I do like your style of writing and humour... makes reading a trippie so much more entertaining!

Not long now until Harry Porker goes all Mr Creosote "...wafer thin mint, Sir...?" Or should that be a Peppermint Bark..?

I look forward to vicariously joining you, er, I mean Harry, on your upcoming adventure

Thank you again...
Lol at the peppermint bark, Harry is still FUMING that this has never been available on his previous Orlando trips but would definitely see it as a post dinner snack

You deserve a long service medal for reading the whole lot! One of my family went in there a couple of months ago and was never seen again. Glad you enjoyed it anyway and thank you for reading (persevering). The Harry adventure is wobbling like his paunch on a power plate at the moment but I'm optimistic of getting a second live report out even if my solo wings might be about to be clipped
Old 18 Dec 21, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
We are finally hoping (booked again) to get back to actual Disney late January after a lot of failed attempts since this gluttonous epic back in 2018.

Look out for the pre-trip report, I should be able to start writing it in the next few days
Old 22 Feb 22, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

Just binge read this foodie report over a day and a half, thoroughly enjoyed it!

I appreciate it's from a few years back but it still serves as inspiration for an upcoming trip!
Old 22 Feb 22, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
Just binge read this foodie report over a day and a half, thoroughly enjoyed it!

I appreciate it's from a few years back but it still serves as inspiration for an upcoming trip!
What this old thing it's been a long time since anyone read the full report I'm sure but we had some fun back in those innocent pre-pandemic days Have you seen my (much) newer one? Literally just finished writing it