Old 10 Jul 19, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report. You are teaching Edith to be a great traveller! We are looking forward this time to trying some of the restaurants you ate in - we usually stick with Olive Garden, Longhorn, Chillis and Cracker barrel but hope to try Sweet Tomatoes, Bahama Breeze, Blaze and Millers. There is so much choice there
Great restaurant choices! Sweet Tomatoes is a revelation with their pricing and beautiful salads.

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Have just read all your report Abi - missed it somehow in the post newborn haze.

It sounds like you had a fabulous trip (of course!) & Edith is a little superstar, she coped so well but then again she is a Disney veteran by now.

Lovely to see the world through their little eyes and yay to her going up to the characters by the end of the trip.

Lots of yummy off site eats, I think I could easily fill a month of different places we went to try. Really points out the cost of Disney too when you compare what you can get offsite.

Thanks for sharing, you always get them up so quickly it’s amazing. I also think you’ll find another bargain trip - let me know if you see anything for Manchester next year too lol x
Thanks for reading along. We had another amazing trip and I'm so glad we have been lucky enough to take Edith a few times already.

Offsite really wins for me over onsite stays. Especially once they charge for onsite hotel parking!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A fantastic trip report, have really enjoyed reading it

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

Just binge read your whole trip report as soon as I spotted it,loved it! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Edith has grown so much and she is the image of you. We love blue heron,staying there for the 3rd time next month,it's such a great location and the pool and views are beautiful. I also love dollar tree and it's just too convenient right on the doorstep haha.
Las Vegas Oct 14/Jul 16/June 17/Sep 18/May 19
USA east-west June 16
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
A fantastic trip report, have really enjoyed reading it
Thankyou, we have just booked to return in October so not long until I have to write another

Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
Just binge read your whole trip report as soon as I spotted it,loved it! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Edith has grown so much and she is the image of you. We love blue heron,staying there for the 3rd time next month,it's such a great location and the pool and views are beautiful. I also love dollar tree and it's just too convenient right on the doorstep haha.
We have actually booked again at the Blue Heron, we loved it so much. We are there from 29th September, will we overlap?

Haha yes, the Dollar tree was slightly addictive, we kept popping in for Snickers Ice Creams
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Thankyou, we have just booked to return in October so not long until I have to write another

We have actually booked again at the Blue Heron, we loved it so much. We are there from 29th September, will we overlap?

Haha yes, the Dollar tree was slightly addictive, we kept popping in for Snickers Ice Creams
We there till 16th September,shame as would have been nice to meet. I'll check out those snickers ice creams. Look forward to your next trippy.
Las Vegas Oct 14/Jul 16/June 17/Sep 18/May 19
USA east-west June 16
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

What a lovely read, thank you 😊 your little lady is a star.

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
We there till 16th September,shame as would have been nice to meet. I'll check out those snickers ice creams. Look forward to your next trippy.
Bummer! Oh well, have a Snickers Ice Cream for me and ill have one for you when we get there

Originally Posted by PixieBoot View Post
What a lovely read, thank you 😊 your little lady is a star.
Thanks for reading, she really is a great little traveler
Old 23 Aug 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Great trip reports, I've just binge read them while supposedly doing work!

Edith is a beaut and is clearly a seasoned traveller already. Hope the October holiday goes as well as the others have.
Would love to have met Edith but we leave just before you get there.

Regarding cruises, there's lots of experts over in the cruise forum for all cruise lines, so please come over and have a chat with them if you decide to do a cruise too.

Joa