Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Sep 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

Mobile Memory maker / photopass help please

Hi, I've tried ringing disney but the current wait time is 90 minutes.

I can see our photos from our last trip in the photo pass gallery but there is no way that I can see to download them.

Only options are paid for stuff.

I assume we are not linked somehow - is there anyway of solving this without holding on the phone? Or is there a better direct number than the 0800?
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Try clicking on the white tick sign top right of the first photo.
Then click select all visible media.
Then download
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I struggled too, but AliceCooper9's method is the way to go, unless you select one or more photos, you don't get the Download option
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
Try clicking on the white tick sign top right of the first photo.
Then click select all visible media.
Then download
This is how I did it this afternoon. I ended up googling it since I couldn't figure out how to do it. I've got 214 which being on a solo trip for 10 nights I think is quite good. I did a lot of character meet and greets though. My favourite was Winnie the Pooh in Christopher Robin's bedroom in the UK pavilion in Epcot 😀

Edited at 10:31 PM.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tomasrey88
New Poster (3)

Wait, you can download the photos for free? I thought you have to pay $200! I'll try your suggestion and report back. Thanks!
tomasrey88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tomasrey88 View Post
Wait, you can download the photos for free? I thought you have to pay $200! I'll try your suggestion and report back. Thanks!
If you have the UK ultimate ticket then memory maker is included. If you have a US ticket then its $200.

And I agree Winnie the Pooh was the best. I had around 200 too - its funny how I did more photos as I was solo
Old 2 Oct 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post

I have just counted up our photos, we got 40 over 14 days. We didn't do any character meets or park photographers this time but we averaged about 8 or 9 rides a day so there are an awful lot missing. We did notice at the time, but decided we were not too bothered about photos this time. I cant see anyway to download them other than one at a time (don't understand post #2, I don't have a white tick sign on any photo).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have just counted up our photos, we got 40 over 14 days. We didn't do any character meets or park photographers this time but we averaged about 8 or 9 rides a day so there are an awful lot missing. We did notice at the time, but decided we were not too bothered about photos this time. I cant see anyway to download them other than one at a time (don't understand post #2, I don't have a white tick sign on any photo).
When you move the mouse over a photo does a grey circle with a white tick mark appear on the top right of the photo?
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
When you move the mouse over a photo does a grey circle with a white tick mark appear on the top right of the photo?
I am on the app on my iPad so there is no mouse. When I touch one of the photos it just enlarges it and from there I can download the individual photo.

I cannot find the photos at all on the website.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List