Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 30 Apr 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Hi. Yes you can as per the T & C's

Disney Vacation Club Members staying at any Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort (whether they booked with Vacation Points or cash) may enjoy access to this exclusive space.
Ah perfect .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
We are also there at the start of November. Do you need to be staying on points to access TOWL? We’re doing a cash stay at the Contemporary first before moving to DVC.
Yep.. You need to be staying using your points to get access.So may not be a could place to go as it will restrict who can and cannot go as some members will be in WDW but not staying on thier points.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by bighal View Post
Yep.. You need to be staying using your points to get access.So may not be a could place to go as it will restrict who can and cannot go as some members will be in WDW but not staying on thier points.
Sorry but thats not correct.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

Yes always from Gatwick and the later flight as well. Not fond of the early one.
We're on the early flight so should land about 4pm. Very excited for this trip as we are being joined by some friends for their first time.
akhurstf1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Where is Bats? Come on Joa join the thread.

Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So what date works best for everyone?
Old 30 Apr 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry but thats not correct.
I stand corrected... Its only available to those staying on site. But not every every DVC member stays all the time on site when in Florida.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Licoricelover
Excited about Disney

We fly out 7th September to 12th, cruise, then 16th to 23rd. Love TOTW but very happy to go with the flow. Only trouble we have two under twos with us.
It would be lovely to meet some of the very seasoned dibbers who have given me a wealth of knowledge over time.
Licoricelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

We are there 20th Aug to 3rd Sept. SSR until 29th then beach club for the rest. Meet up would be great and I don't really mind where it is. We will also have 2 small ones with us 4 & 7. We have made some plans on some days so some days we may not be able to do depending on time but would love to meet everyone.

Shall I get a list together to see what dates we are all there from those that have posted?
Old 30 Apr 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
We are there 20th Aug to 3rd Sept. SSR until 29th then beach club for the rest. Meet up would be great and I don't really mind where it is. We will also have 2 small ones with us 4 & 7. We have made some plans on some days so some days we may not be able to do depending on time but would love to meet everyone.

Shall I get a list together to see what dates we are all there from those that have posted?
That sounds good. I'm off to Gatwick tomorrow so can't really help much for a few hours.