Old 10 Nov 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Laura and Christian Join The 25th Anniversary Fun ! April ‘17

Trip Report

I can't believe I'm here again, after thinking my last Disney break in 2015 would be my last for a while I'm back writing my next trippie for April 2017 ! And for the 25th celebration no less !

Introductions

Laura aged 26 (on this trip! Nearly 27 now)
Disney mad! Favourite Movie is the little mermaid and characters are Ariel and the Mouse himself!
I'm a huge fan of Disney music and anything Alan Menken writes, I'm big on Musicals and as you may notice in previous trippies my hair changes colour and style in each trippie I've written haha.
Complete Disney addict (I keep telling everyone there's worse things to be addicted too!)
I've been to WDW 12 times now and Paris 6.
I Love planning every inch of my life and run by organisation, lists and times!
I work in theatre I am a wardrobe assistant which means I help run shows by dressing actors, managing dressers, mending and maintaining costumes and generally having a lot of fun! My job is amazing but we try not to big it up to often and say "well I just wash pants for a living really" lol which on a daily basis is what we start and end up doing haha.
I'm currently touring the world with the UK production of Non other than Mary Poppins the musical, we spend a week or several here or there in the uk for the past 2 years and are just finishing up a 8week stint in Zurich Switzerland and next stop after our trippie will be Dubai !

Christian my best friend, a year younger than me at 25 he is also my touring buddy,
We work on the same show Mary Poppins however he is touring Carpenter which means he runs shows and show crew and deals with anything wooden in the show, helps fix or rebuild things that have broken, and he also deals with the ins and the outs of the show building the set, laying the floors and generally just doing a great job at managing things. We have been friends and touring together now for 19 months but it feels like a life time! He is lover of old school Disney, his favourite movies include Aristocats and 101 Dalmatians of which he quotes regularly but his all time favourite is emperors new groove ! This will be his first Disney experience (I thought ease him in gently) but I know he will be completely mad about the parks as just like me he is the biggest child at heart !

A side not to this trippie is that there will be a extra 'guest' on this trip shall we say, that's right with a week to go I have found out that I am pregnant ! And will be 7 weeks pregnant when I come to go to Disney ! Luckily I have suffered no side affects thus far apart from being little tired and a little more hungry, but no sickness (yet) so this trippie will contain a little less rides from me and few more nap and snack breaks !

Edited at 10:35 PM.
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List