Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Aug 21, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile Booking tickets

I’m planning on booking park tickets for our whole party (12 of us). Half of them arrive the day after we do. Is my best bet to do two separate bookings, one for my sister with all her email details so I’ll literally just be booking for her and she will be in charge of the rest, or all on one booking?

Also, is there any way to get some of the same fast passes as a whole party?
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Assuming you're buying the UK 14 day tickets, there's no fixed start date on these. They will activate whenever you first use them and be valid from that point on. So no difference doing as a single or multiple bookings. I'd split this based on how you want to pay for them more than anything else.

At the moment there are no fastpasses, and we don't know if the same booking system is coming back. But historically, as long as everyone was linked to your MDE account on the friends/family list, you could book them in one go. It can sometimes be easier to do this separated though because of how the slot windows worked, you're more likely to get better availability for smaller groups. As long as the slots overlapped (e.g. some are booked at 10:15, the rest at 10:30) you can still board the ride at the same time after the second slot opened.

Edited at 10:25 AM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Assuming you're buying the UK 14 day tickets, there's no fixed start date on these. They will activate whenever you first use them and be valid from that point on. So no difference doing as a single or multiple bookings. I'd split this based on how you want to pay for them more than anything else.

At the moment there are no fastpasses, and we don't know if the same booking system is coming back. But historically, as long as everyone was linked to your MDE account on the friends/family list, you could book them in one go. It can sometimes be easier to do this separated though because of how the slot windows worked, you're more likely to get better availability for smaller groups. As long as the slots overlapped (e.g. some are booked at 10:15, the rest at 10:30) you can still board the ride at the same time after the second slot opened.
Yes looking at the 14 day Disney/universal ultimates. I forgot they don’t activate until first use so I think my best bet is splitting into payment preference thanks.

That makes sense for the fast passes, we’ve never been with other people before so just used to sorting ourselves out! I’m just working on the assumption that next July will be as before with fast passes (wrongly or rightly &#128514
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List